OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been some smoke that way for a bit.

Billy probably realizes LSU is attainable.
A lot of people think he’s their plan D and who they most likely end up with. But Richard Johnson and Godfrey said there are power players at lsu who have already said absolutely not to Napier. Apparently it’s a classist/political thing where it would be unbecoming for LSU to hire the head coach of Louisiana?

A lot of people think he’s their plan D and who they most likely end up with. But Richard Johnson and Godfrey said there are power players at lsu who have already said absolutely not to Napier. Apparently it’s a classist/political thing where it would be unbecoming for LSU to hire the head coach of Louisiana?
Will be interesting to see what happens.

Don’t believe Jimbo is leaving.
Lincoln Riley feels like a pipe dream.
I can’t imagine they’re paying Mel Tucker the rumored MSU deal to steal him away. Maybe he takes less.
Aranda supposedly prefers to go back to California.
Joe Brady already said no.

I really hope they keep it at 4 or if they expand, make it 6
6 will always be a non starter (and tbh dumb idea.)

Schools like Bama play 8 conference games and 2 FCS teams a year. Other conferences already complain about imbalance. Now you want to give them another bye every year to prep for whatever school who played 9 conf games and 3 ooc FBS teams?

They should just go back to the BCS computers. 10101100100 is at least unbiased and doesn't have an agenda. The playoff selection process is a joke.

They should just go back to the BCS computers. 10101100100 is at least unbiased and doesn't have an agenda. The playoff selection process is a joke.
You could get me behind this. Pull together all the analytics guys to perfect a formula - expand to an at-scale playoff (8 teams for me... 12 with byes is dumb) and run it.

You could get me behind this. Pull together all the analytics guys to perfect a formula - expand to an at-scale playoff (8 teams for me... 12 with byes is dumb) and run it.

That would be awesome

They're just going to overcomplicate the system if theres more changes. Nobody gonna be happy.

8 max imo.

I still don’t like the idea of automatic P5 champs 100% though. Makes me think back to when a 7-5 Wisconsin win the B10 a few years back when tOSU was ineligible. Or even this year if they were to drop another game and beat UM/MSU/OSU in the CCG they’d be in with 4 losses

If we have 8, Cincinnati still gonna be ranked #9

tumblr_n156u4CNjE1tstqaho1_500.gifv

Mel Tucker was the only person who got an (unfinalized) extension so this is nonsense but LSU fans getting mad about the slander is still funny.

Rutgers beats Penn State this week. I’m calling it.

I wonder if a school would ever get sick of someone like him entertaining jobs every year and finally tell him to pack his sh*t and go

I don’t think I could handle it year in and year out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom