OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious how fast SC’s recruiting class catapults up the charts? My man will be hitting the ground running.

Equally important, let the Noles get some of them OU scraps that don’t want to go to LA 😁😁😁

Had to listen to months of "LsU's A bEtTeR jOb. No OnE vAlUeS tHe UsC jOb ThAt HiGhLy."

giphy.gif

Curious how fast SC’s recruiting class catapults up the charts? My man will be hitting the ground running.

Equally important, let the Noles get some of them OU scraps that don’t want to go to LA 😁😁😁

Man who doesn’t want to go to LA!?

Man who doesn’t want to go to LA!?

Hopefully Innis and Dindy lol. Unless they’re interested in the Gates or Canes. If that’s the case, I’ll let them know all my favorite foods places in San Diego and LA and encourage those young men that the West Coast is best for their career for them to mature into young adults.

Hopefully Innis and Dindy lol. Unless they’re interested in the Gates or Canes. If that’s the case, I’ll let them know all my favorite foods places in San Diego and LA and encourage those young men that the West Coast is best for their career for them to mature into young adults.

SD/LA/SF BAYBEE

Dindy's pop still got the pastoral school opening in College Station or did that fall apart when he committed to OU? :nerd:

Kliff is having success in the NFL I can’t see him making the step back down unless it was dumb money offered

So... apparently recruits were the one's who leaked the news to reporters because they were all texting each other. A couple had been in direct contact with Riley.

Specifically OU commits :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom