OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the rule for OU recruits that de-commit and follow Riley? free to play ASAP? i'd assume they don't have to sit out a year since they haven't started with OU yet
Recruits haven’t signed anything yet. That’s two weeks out. So it’s open season on 2022 kids.

If guys like Caleb Williams decide to bolt, I don’t think there’s anything OU can do there assuming the one-time transfer stuff works as I understand it to.

Grinch headed to SC with Riley?
"Right now, I'm told Assistant Head Coach/Passing Game Coordinator/Outside Receivers Dennis Simmons will be on the new USC coaching staff. Co-Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Bill Bedenbaugh is also very likely to follow. Our OUInsider site has both leaving. I've heard now from several sources that defensive coordinator Alex Grinch will also join the staff. He will likely bring with him inside linebackers coach coach Brian Odom and cornerbacks coach Roy Manning. I believe Odom and Manning were with Grinch at Washington State. Manning was an outside linebackers coach at WSU and played linebacker at Michigan."

Donte would be... a LB coach?

nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 would he even play with Dart being there?

I guess Riley could start him since they have a little history

I don't know. Tbh... I like Dart just as much. Idk that Caleb beats him out. Caleb is the better runner but Dart's a better passer and the team already loves him. I don't know how any of that shakes out.

Demarco Murray staying with OU for Bob Stoops's staff. May stay for the next regime too since his OU ties run deeper than just Riley.

Looks like Riley's staff is heading to LA

Riley, defensive coordinator Alex Grinch, outside wide receivers coach Dennis Simmons, director of operations Clarke Stroud and strength coach Bennie Wylie arrived at the Oklahoma City airport to depart for L.A. on Monday morning, The Athletic's Jason Kersey reported. USC has not yet announced Riley's staff

Hearing a lot of wild transfer rumors but at this point who knows. I feel bad in anticipation for some of the SC recruits who stuck it out and may get pushed out. Kinda like Kevin Green who I want in the class.

There were rumors Caleb Williams was bolting for LSU with Lincoln so gotta figure he’d consider SC too. Heard Rattler is excited about this but it’s weird to me he’d consider following Riley. Guess the assumption he was bouncing from OU was off?

I really like Jaxson Dart and would prefer to see him in Riley’s system than have a Caleb Williams come over. I know that sounds like blasphemy but I’d prefer Caleb stays at OU with the next regime and keeps building on what he’s doing over there 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom