OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Evans has put his name in the transfer portal. :lol: :smh:
segundo-sol-novela.gif

UW insider saying Jimmy Lake was fired because as many as 20 players have indicated that they intend to transfer and would have done so if Lake was not fired immediately. Says he still expects a lot of those kids to go, but some will wait to meet the new coaches and see if fences can be mended.

By the way, sorry in advance for all the different board chatter posting. I'm sitting on hold for phone calls and meetings all day so I've just been clicking around.

Praying Michigan doesnt have a hangover saturday against Iowa. I think we have what it takes to boatrace them boys (especially if we get up early)

New LSU message board rumor is Matt Rhule... :lol:

After he just left college ball because he doesn't want to recruit and he's in Year 2 of a seven-year deal for almost $9m a year...

Gotta admit, Rhule having to walk out on his Panthers team in-season would be entertaining :lol:

Their last game isn't until January 9

Praying Michigan doesnt have a hangover saturday against Iowa. I think we have what it takes to boatrace them boys (especially if we get up early)
Its possible but the Red Zone offense seems to be light years ahead of where it was early this season and vs Sparty... Have to hope they don't rest after beating the Buckeyes

New LSU message board rumor is Matt Rhule... :lol:

After he just left college ball because he doesn't want to recruit and he's in Year 2 of a seven-year deal for almost $9m a year...
OU boosters are going to throw $6-7M at Joe Brady to try to keep their offense together. He was apparently close to Caleb from his year recruiting him at LSU.

I feel a lot better about our chances against them, then Wisco. I thought Wisco was finally coming on with that back they finally started giving touches to, and Chenal and Sanborn could have made it really tough for Michigan to run the ball.

I honestly don’t see how that offense is going to have any chance of moving the ball consistently against Michigan’s D. Outside of Linderbaum, that OL is nothing special.

OU is falling and I love it. Couldn’t of happen to a worse fan base. They really have to be the absolute worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom