OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aepps20 aepps20

bunk-headshake (1).gif

Oklahoma deserves everything happening to them. Same way they chose a prettier conference to take to prom, their coach did the exact same thing. How’s that for karma :lol:

Kid is going to have suitors coast to coast

This kid is special. He wanted to go to Georgia but we were too busy chasing Zach Evans that cycle. He's leading the nation in all purpose yards, playing on one of the worst teams in the P5. I would love for him to stay close to home and go to UGA. He would be our best back and we're losing Cook and White

This kid is special. He wanted to go to Georgia but we were too busy chasing Zach Evans that cycle. He's leading the nation in all purpose yards, playing on one of the worst teams in the P5. I would love for him to stay close to home and go to UGA. He would be our best back and we're losing Cook and White
Trust kirby probably already knew this was coming lol he probably whispered this to him Saturday after getting his head smashed in lol

Iowa has given up the most sacks in the big ten.

That sounds good for Michigan.

Someone on another site said an OU mod mentioned Veneables was a done deal. We’ve heard that a lot before, so take it with a grain of salt.

I’m laughing as hard as everyone else but y’all are delusional if you think OU is going to be the next Nebraska.
An exaggeration but next year is panning out to be a wash and recruitment can’t even happen as of now. Their SEC beat downs are coming at the worst time possible

All depends on who OU gets as their next HC. They have built a nice brand and reputation for themselves but a lot of that was due to Riley being a 'QB whisperer' and being able to play a typically weaker Big 12 schedule every year.

I mean up until the Frost era Nebraska has had plenty of 9 and 10 win seasons. Heck even Riley got them to nine wins once.

With the move to the SEC coming I could see OU becoming the same way in which they aren't consistent winners and are prone to having seasons were they win four or five games instead of the nine or 10 they are use to. That is unless they absolutely knock this coaching hire out of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom