OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
aepps20 aepps20

bunk-headshake (1).gif

Glad my post is getting love on both platforms. LR is a RINO.

Rattler isn’t stupid enough to follow Caleb to USC is he? He’d be in the same situation he is now if not worse

Rattler isn’t stupid enough to follow Caleb to USC is he? He’d be in the same situation he is now if not worse
Caleb might not beat out Dart if he goes. Rattler definitely wouldn't. I know no one watches USC but Dart looks like he's going to be really ******* good.

Caleb might not beat out Dart if he goes. Rattler definitely wouldn't. I know no one watches USC but Dart looks like he's going to be really ****ing good.

Ive heard a ton of good things about him which is why I asked if Caleb would even go there the other day. Rattler needs to go to an ASU or somewhere

Don’t get me wrong, Caleb’s has some great moments and he’s had some really bad ones as well. I know he’s only a freshman but it sounds like Dart is way better already

He is a quasi OU guy since he has coached their before. He was the first guy that came to mind once Riley left. He is going to have to hire a sure fire OC though.

New LSU message board rumor is Matt Rhule... :lol:

After he just left college ball because he doesn't want to recruit and he's in Year 2 of a seven-year deal for almost $9m a year...
I don’t think he’ll leave cuz of being in the pros and the bread but the Panthers are in a rough spot QB wise…In the league your clock is ticking as a coach if you can’t lock down a QB

Venables is going to have his work cut out for him with all these decommitts and transfers.

Dabo will get exposed finally

will be great to see Clemson and Oklahoma struggle :pimp:

You cashed out a coach LSU, USC, and UW wouldn't even interview.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Yuck.

Oh and we forgot to formally add Mizzou to that list of "Bama Georgia and who else" L's.

Thread is going to continue to go down in quality if SC is actually decent. Mans going to be posting every little thing now from which song girl is up next. Going to steer clear.

Besides I already said UF should have hired Lane and this is likely another meh hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom