OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still picking Bama, but I don’t think people realize yet that Cinci has NFL guys on their roster.
It's what I keep telling people. It's not even SEC disdain. Bama is a better matchup for Cincy and UGA is a better matchup for Michigan. The committee maybe unintentionally gave each team it's best shot aside from scheduling them against each other.

Why are Big 12 CFB insiders so weird? This **** is fan fiction.

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.57.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.57.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.58.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.58.49 AM.png

Same guy a month ago:
1640762685709.jpeg

1640762768962.jpeg

This what y'all put up with down there? N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407

Last edited:
Believe it or not. OU will not be the same after losing Riley for now. They fail to realize OU is coming in with a new offensive coach and that is what OU are known for. As an Longhorns fan I would have loved to have those issues and still ended up with 10 wins. They will get back to getting good but I think they will have a setback.

I think losing Rattler will be a bigger loss that expected. Williams is a good athlete but when he plays against decent teams his completion percentage goes down. If you don't believe me look at his stats the last 3 games against Baylor, ISU and OSU and his percentage is around 48%. He is a hell of a runner. I felt like OU should have went back with Rattler like they did the year before.

I think losing Rattler will be a bigger loss that expected. Williams is a good athlete but when he plays against decent teams his completion percentage goes down. If you don't believe me look at his stats the last 3 games against Baylor, ISU and OSU and his percentage is around 48%. He is a hell of a runner. I felt like OU should have went back with Rattler like they did the year before.
Rattler ain’t it. I’m dead set that he won’t finish the season as SC starting QB.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:At the OU insiders. They have to know there’s a thin line between saving face and embarrassing yourself.They moved past the former a while ago.

Why are Big 12 CFB insiders so weird? This **** is fan fiction.

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.57.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.57.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.58.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 1.58.49 AM.png

Same guy a month ago:
1640762685709.jpeg

1640762768962.jpeg

This what y'all put up with down there? N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407
The OU guys are weird. The Texas guys have BEEN weird and they’ve cycled through several on 247 at least.

LSU’s 247 guys are generally good. A&M’s 247 guys are good but the other sites are goofs.

I think, generally, recruiting site guys are just us with media passes. It is what it is.

These fools getting new Unis and everything for the game meanwhile half the buckeyes are opting out, they bout to wash us :lol:

CJ calling out west coast football fans 🤣🤣🤣

It's just not a part of the culture out west the same way it is in the south and Midwest. I used to live in the Bay area when Stanford was a top 10 team (the Christian McCaffrey days) and the majority of people In the area didn't care at all.

I've always had a theory that there is a directly inverse relationship between the amount of "stuff" to do in an area and the popularity of college football in that area (ie The more stuff going on in an area, the less likely it is for college football to be popular). There is a reason why college football is the most popular in the deep south and the rust belt and not major metropolitan areas.

LA has two of every major sports team, beaches, Hollywood and a whole bunch of other things to do. Unless USC or UCLA or title contenders people will just defer to other activities

Did Skolski’s clown A*s from clemson get ejected from a bowl game AGAIN?

*edit never mind it was an injury*

Last edited:
I know Bowls are just for the holiday TV content but I wonder how much they make aside from that…Fans dont even show up to most of em like that and the coverage outside of ESPN isn’t that much, so it ain’t like non associated sponsors pouring bread into a 7 11 bowl in Hagerstown, MD that 5k ppl attended :lol:

N41D N41D what did A&M have against Neto?

“I don't know anything about Brandon Jones. Henson has more experience at Power 5 schools and has played a bigger part in the offensive playcalling at schools running offenses similar to Riley's. Josh Henson definitely seemed to be the choice after Bill Bedenbaugh decided to stay at OU. Henson is a good recruiter, too but is the type to zero in on his guys and will not recruit based solely on ratings. Like, evidently he did not care for Neto Umeozulu. recruited him initially, then backed off.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom