OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys feel about this off-season forcing 247 to change the recruiting rankings math to include transfers? That recruiting national championship stuff was always just PR but I’m seeing some fanbases complain it’s unfair to count transfers in what was always just about HS recruits.

Personally I’ve thought for years it always made sense to count transfers, and feel anyone who cares enough to be upset about it is just adverse to change. They want the same exact 2001 college football they remember and love.

N41D N41D Saw that Dindy kid tore his ACL
Everybody is being weird about it and nobody has confirmed anything.

247 won't confirm but made a cryptic post about maybe not going through spring ball despite being enrolled.

TexAgs, which is usually on top of stuff but known to keep injury stuff under wraps unless it impacts games, insists he's fine.

Since it's like Tennessee's been soft ever since Lane came through and lit the mattresses, can the NT USC fan base co-opt this meme?

Police-Officer-Holding-Death-Row-Chain.jpg

I’ll give nako xl nako xl credit, at least he’s posting stuff that’s actually happened/happening and not the “we might get ____”, “an insider said___”, and “I heard at Burger King ____” that most message board people post

I'd venture to say between 90-95% of fake news Nako's posts are on the 500 SC prospects who are never heard from again once they actually get on campus or now what their star coach is having for breakfast or what color draws he's wearing. And even the trolls are just super lackluster. We deserve a better class of poster and indulging him in this tomfoolery and nonsense isn't helping.

I'd venture to say between 90-95% of fake news Nako's posts are on the 500 SC prospects who are never heard from again once they actually get on campus or now what their star coach is having for breakfast or what color draws he's wearing. And even the trolls are just super lackluster. We deserve a better class of poster and indulging him in this tomfoolery and nonsense isn't helping.

I know this is from a couple of months ago but I'm just now learning that Auburn's coach banned uninjured players from using the elevator as some goofy accountability, hard work BS. No wonder everyone is jumping ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom