OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam was creepin?
lupe1 (1).png

Fam was creepin?
lupe1 (1).png

The rumor going around is that he pulled a Petrino.

That was a awful hire from the start.

This is the alleged side piece.

You could only get away with indiscretions like this if you're winning. If you're losing, you're just giving the university an easy way to fire you with cause so you don't get any buyout money. Hope the punani was worth it, might end up costing him millions in the end on top of the public embarrassment.

For real though, Tank Bigsby needs to leave this poverty program and come back home to UGA.

Last edited:
This thing has been a train wreck since the beginning. As you guys have mentioned, it was an odd fit from the beginning and it's been all downhill. I'm trying to think of a coach that has crashed and burned this quickly, I legitimately can't think of one.
Screenshot_20220203-235657.png

This thing has been a train wreck since the beginning. As you guys have mentioned, it was an odd fit from the beginning and it's been all downhill. I'm trying to think of a coach that has crashed and burned this quickly, I legitimately can't think of one.
Screenshot_20220203-235657.png
Is that a typo at the end? Dec 24, 2021.

I have 0 idea if he’d actually be interested in that job at this point but I think Barn might one of the few places that would make a serious push for Urban.

I have 0 idea if he’d actually be interested in that job at this point but I think Barn might one of the few places that would make a serious push for Urban.

Nah, Urban is done done. You can't recover from three consecutive scandals ( Florida, OSU and Jacksonville) , especially when it's only been a couple of months.

Josh Pate from 247 always says that Auburn is the toughest head coaching job in the country. Not because they lack resources or are in a poor recruiting base, but because they have incredibly high expectations and an incredibly difficult route to success. Every single year they play Georgia, Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M and their fans somehow still expect them to win 9 or 10 games every year and compete for SEC titles.

In a lot of seasons Auburn could have a top seven recruiting class and still be behind their four biggest rivals.

Last edited:
Nah, Urban is done done. You can't recover from three consecutive scandals ( Florida, OSU and Jacksonville) , especially when it's only been a couple of months.

Josh Pate from 247 always says that Auburn is the toughest head coaching job in the country. Not because they lack resources or are in a poor recruiting base, but because they have incredibly high expectations and an incredibly difficult route to success. Every single year they play Georgia, Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M and their fans somehow still expect them to win 9 or 10 games every year and compete for SEC titles.

I am a Huge Auburn fan and with the white 👸 they have I expect more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom