OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

[redacted] just PM’d me: “with that ***, I knew harsins daughter must be part black. Her dad only being given one season confirms it.”

Smh :smh:

All jokes aside these schools would rather hire bad fit white coaches with baggage than give a young poc coach a chance. Watch the replacement be equally uninspired.

The game will forever be different. This is just weird to see. Thinking of all of the great past players and who would have killed it on the NIL scene. Bush, Tebow, guys like they would have made good money legally.

DAA05AC8-AAA6-4CEA-BA79-A30724A016F1.jpeg

The game will forever be different. This is just weird to see. Thinking of all of the great past players and who would have killed it on the NIL scene. Bush, Tebow, guys like they would have made good money legally.

DAA05AC8-AAA6-4CEA-BA79-A30724A016F1.jpeg
Johnny Football made NIL money and only had to sit one half against Rice.

It's so funny to me to hear all these old men lament the introduction of NIL and freedom to transfer. Complaining that they won't support college football anymore and are gonna stop watching.

1. No, you aren't because there's nothing else going on in ****ing Norman, Oklahoma.
2. They really do want **** to just be straight up slavery.

It's so funny to me to hear all these old men lament the introduction of NIL and freedom to transfer. Complaining that they won't support college football anymore and are gonna stop watching.

1. No, you aren't because there's nothing else going on in ****ing Norman, Oklahoma.
Good. Bye you old ****s. (Except for you great men funding NIL. I love you.)

Ratings will still show these boomer dumb ****s are wrong just like the NFL did this season. How many old folks did you see swearing off the NFL because of protests over the past few seasons? Yet the NFL had the highest ratings since 2015/2016…

As a CONSERVATIVE that happens to be Black. I agree that they think this way but I am proud of them for being free thinkers and not letting libs change them. I know I would be invited to their cookout because I love my WHITE QUEENS 👸 but I might have to stand incognito in da back so da liberal conjecture that I have (skin color) doesn't upstage da festivities.

That feels like a better pull to me than the other names that got floated for the Miami OC gig.

Ain’t he from the south, too?

Cristobal doing a good job with that staff.

I’m sure the assistants want some level of commitment either from Harbaugh (that this isn’t going to be an annual issue) or the university (that they aren’t on the chopping block if Jim leaves).

They’re not gonna get that commitment from Jim. And I would guess it was a non-starter convo with the admin.

Can you really blame Gattis for wanting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom