OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the floor is really falling out, players who have left the Auburn program are saying they were treated poorly under Harsin:

Auburn is about to be on the Tennessee track where they're bad for the next decade due to poor coaching hires

Man, I really thought Harsin was gonna be a good one.
He’s a good football coach but he’s an *******, tough to work for, and culturally nonsensical outside the mountain/Idaho side of the PNW.

Him taking his bull**** to the south where he’s still an outsider, especially when he didn’t fall in line with how everything was done before, was always gonna fail.

I mentioned to dacomeup dacomeup how board insiders were saying all season he started butting heads with Mason and some other assistants right after the Covid stuff came out. It looks like at least some of that is true.

Cristobal put together a nice class all things considered
As far as what you can hope through a transition offseason, a Top 15 class and not bleeding out in the portal is a W.
I mentioned to dacomeup dacomeup how board insiders were saying all season he started butting heads with Mason and some other assistants right after the Covid stuff came out. It looks like at least some of that is true.
Derek Mason leaving Auburn for Oklahoma State tells you about everything you probably need to know.

Especially given it was probably to some degree obvious Harsin might get an axe to the throat and Mason would be an obvious "next guy in line" potentially this late into the offseason.

This is getting ugly

auburn.JPG

All Jokes aside, all this Harsin stuff is probably just message board nonsense. Salty mid-america football fans love to make **** up and draw conclusions to explain what they otherwise can't.

Wait, that girl followed him to Auburn? :lol:

It's so blatant that it's hilarous. For as much as Harsin is defending himself, he better have a good explanation as to why he needed to bring his assistant from across the country with him to Auburn. He couldn't find someone to send e-mails and keep up w/ his calendar at Auburn? Was she doing essential work that required her moving from Idaho to Alabama :lol:

All Jokes aside, all this Harsin stuff is probably just message board nonsense. Salty mid-america football fans love to make **** up and draw conclusions to explain what they otherwise can't.

Multiple people though are reporting he's very unhappy with the paycut he was forced to take and the cut of assistant salary pool.

Harbaugh doesn't have an agent, so if you're hearing that leak out, it's probably coming from him? The fact that he's telling recruits he's looking around supports the argument that all the other leaks are coming from him too, no? I'm of the opinion he's probably forcing Michigan's hand to either pay him or go into a coaching search in February, but I feel like the fanbase response is funny. This year's carousel hasn't taught people anything?

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom