OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1643905991230.png

aepps20 aepps20 got a new favorite player.
HA HA NAGGY AGGY WISH THAT WERE THE CASE. LOL

“Wish that were the case”

It’s YOUR reporter that reported it. :lol:

I’m sure he’ll NIL out some MAKE AUSTIN GREAT AGAIN hats - I’ll send one your way.

“Wish that were the case”

It’s YOUR reporter that reported it. :lol:

I’m sure he’ll NIL out some MAKE AUSTIN GREAT AGAIN hats - I’ll send one your way.
No ill pass. Just send me one of those shirts yall made for beating Bama so I can wipe my *** with it.

Is Gattis really a big loss for Michigan? I mean he wasn’t doing anything groundbreaking for their offense. It seemed like your typical ground and pound offense with some passing sprinkled in.

Yes I know my bum *** Buckeyes couldn’t stop said offense but still

Is Gattis really a big loss for Michigan? I mean he wasn’t doing anything groundbreaking for their offense. It seemed like your typical ground and pound offense with some passing sprinkled in.

He seemed like he found his groove as a play caller this season, but yea I don’t think Michigan was doing anything all that unique or special this season x and o wise, and Jim has and always will have a hand in the offense.

Probably not, but everyone has to freak the **** out about it because it's Michigan/Harbaugh.

I want to be Auburn’s next HC. I ready and willing to be fired for one of their buyouts. I’ll even take slightly less at $15M to “just go away”.

I can be your game changer coordinator based on the confirmed description of duties as it relates to recruits and their moms.

For the Michigan football team it is not as big of a deal as the media is making it seem... No matter how you feel, the fact is Michigan is always a MAJOR headline... I get less frustrated with the media because they are in it for one reason, Money, than I do with the majority of the Michigan "fan base" with their inability to look at the school objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom