OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does “expectations not meeting reality” even mean with regards to an NFL draft pick?

Sounds like they're continually beating the drum of his athletic traits not 100% matching up with the production and the concerns that he actually has interests outside of football lol

Sounds like they're continually beating the drum of his athletic traits not 100% matching up with the production and the concerns that he actually has interests outside of football lol
I'VE BEEN BEATING THAT DRUM!!

I TOLD Y'ALL I'D BE RIGHT EVENTUALLY!

Whoever made this list must have been drunk. OU, A&M, USC and Miami will not make it. Only team out of the four I mention that could be there is Aggy because their system is in place and if they get good QB play but I think they are 4th or 5th best in the SEC. The other 3 teams are bringing in new coaches and systems.

Whoever made this list must have been drunk. OU, A&M, USC and Miami will not make it. Only team out of the four I mention that could be there is Aggy because their system is in place and if they get good QB play but I think they are 4th or 5th best in the SEC. The other 3 teams are bringing in new coaches and systems.

The 4 CFP teams are on the bottom, I looked at it like you did the first time as well

Someone has to win the Pac 12, big 12, and ACC and finish 2nd in the big 10 and ACC.

If not those teams then who? Oregon, pitt, wake, penn state, minnesota, and baylor? Cincinnati over houston?

Someone has to win the Pac 12, big 12, and ACC and finish 2nd in the big 10 and ACC.

If not those teams then who? Oregon, pitt, wake, penn state, minnesota, and baylor? Cincinnati over houston?

FSU's return to dominance starts next season 😤😤😤😤

Gasparilla Bowl we’re coming for you

9945F57D-B85D-4017-9A16-D97EB7ED6F7A.jpeg

Tebow went from being very self-righteous about NIL to cashing in himself. Like many conservative christians, I'm sure that his views have "evolved".

I hate to say it but I got Baylor or OSU again in the Big 12 because they have good coaches and veteran players. UT has too many holes and OU has a new staff and QB. I like Utah in the Pac-12

What you been hearing nako xl nako xl ?

Supposedly this dudes usually on par with his info. Though all he’s saying is USC inquired

SC definitely looked around. There was talk of them going Indy too. Idk how serious any of those considerations are or if they’re just putting pressure on the pac 12.

SC’s administrative strategy recently has been to put one foot out the door to strong arm partners to negotiate favorably. They also did the same thing with a stadium liquor provider my friend works for.

Independence is a death sentence.

The Pac12 is dying.

They need to be SPRINTING to the Big10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom