OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Don't listen to him. It's not a troll. He thinks TVD is a top 5-10 QB nationally. (He's probably mad I stopped at top 5 :lol: )
I think a thing that is pretty much a consensus right now? Well I’ll be damned. You’re comparing players that play nothing alike in an attempt to call TVD overrated like the bum that you hyped in here the last 2 years :lol:. If that’s not trolling and that’s your serious take, then lay out how it makes sense

I think a thing that is pretty much a consensus right now? Well I’ll be damned. You’re comparing players that play nothing alike in an attempt to call TVD overrated like the bum that you hyped in here the last 2 years :lol:. If that’s not trolling and that’s your serious take, then lay out how it makes sense
TVD ain't top 5 bro.

a lot of yall will be disappointed with Caleb Williams this year. He throws off the wrong foot and he doesn't do that well against good opponents.
Really? Damn.

Shame he has to face any good opponents at all and not just Texas 12x a year, huh?

Imagine making final determinations on a kid, one way or the other, based on 5 career starts.

a lot of yall will be disappointed with Caleb Williams this year. He throws off the wrong foot and he doesn't do that well against good opponents.

I think Caleb will be very good but he does have a lot he needs to clean up mechanics wise and having an entire offseason as the undisputed starter will help him. I do not believe he will be one of the top five QBs in the nation next year. I feel pretty confident about that.

Actually for him, he's going to an even weaker conference and USC has done a good job of giving him a weapons. It's going to be interesting to see how USC looks against the few good teams they play like Utah and Notre Dame.

Three things we can be absolutely sure of with Caleb Williams:

1) Lincoln Riley is gonna get good quarterback production. He just is.

2) Caleb makes some goofball decisions and a ton of questionable throws, but he’s a playmaker.

3) Nobody in the Pac12 - other than Oregon - is good enough to consistently punish the goofy stuff.

I think Caleb will be very good but he does have a lot he needs to clean up mechanics wise and having an entire offseason as the undisputed starter will help him. I do not believe he will be one of the top five QBs in the nation next year. I feel pretty confident about that.

Actually for him, he's going to an even weaker conference and USC has done a good job of giving him a weapons. It's going to be interesting to see how USC looks against the few good teams they play like Utah and Notre Dame.
Y’all stay trying to be too sophisticated and smart for your own goods.

“He was a top 10 QB nationally as a freshman with only 5 starts and in a better conference, but I feel confident to say he WON’T be a top 5 guy this year as an undisputed starter in a weak conference! Bet on that!”

******* Slovis and Dart looked like first round picks with these receivers Vs this comp.

Three things we can be absolutely sure of with Caleb Williams:

1) Lincoln Riley is gonna get good quarterback production. He just is.

2) Caleb makes some goofball decisions and a ton of questionable throws, but he’s a playmaker.

3) Nobody in the Pac12 - other than Oregon - is good enough to consistently punish the goofy stuff.
Utah is the best team in the pac. Oregon is not good enough to consistently punish goofy stuff.

See: they lose to David Shaw and Justin Wilcox/Herm Edwards every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom