OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that wasn’t a catch my alma mater Georgia State about to get hosed against Auburn
Ball hit more ground than his hands, terrible call. Doubt they would have got in without that completion. Regardless GSU played the whole second half too conservative, forgot how to throw the football.

WV blowing it :smh:

In field goal range with under 4 minutes to go and they get a penalty and a bad snap and need to punt the ball. Straight video game stuff.

I can already see what's going to happen with this Oklahoma team. They're going to win the big 12 as a one loss team, make the CFP and get blown out by 30

In field goal range with under 4 minutes to go and they get a penalty and a bad snap and need to punt the ball. Straight video game stuff.

I can already see what's going to happen with this Oklahoma team. They're going to win the big 12 as a one loss team, make the CFP and get blown out by 30
They’re not good enough to get in as a one-loss.

They’re already skating by and that conference stinks.

They’re not good enough to get in as a one-loss.

They’re already skating by and that conference stinks.

Who is standing in Oklahoma's way? Notre Dame? Oregon?

No ACC team is going to make it (The two best teams in the ACC already have two losses), Ohio State already has a loss. Even if the SEC gets two teams in the playoffs, I still think Oklahoma has a good shot.

If Oklahoma has one loss, they will still likely make the playoffs as the four seed and get beat by Alabama again

I think Lincoln is probably the best offensive coach in College football but I think people need to go back to give BAKER, Kyler and Jalen their props for being AMAZING college QBs and Kyler and Baker having the potential to be special NFL players. Those 3 QBs were Elite level talents. Rattler isn't on their level but that's not really his fault. Going life and death with WV and Nebraska is an awful look especially when the offense has looked awful in both games.

I'm not sure if anyone has been watching Cade Mays since going to Tennessee but he's been terrible. I'm not sure if it's The terrible coaching he's getting a Tennessee or if he was just overrated to begin with but he's been terrible since going to Knoxville.

He looks decent at times but other times he completely whiffs and he still a walking penalty. Transferring to Tennessee was one of the worst decisions he could have made. Not only has he regressed as a player but he's playing on one of the worst teams in the conference.

I was listening to the Auburn game earlier (War Damn Eagle) while making dinner and over the din of my cooking I coulda sworn I heard Ja'Varrius Johnson being called "Nefarious" Johnson the whole game by the radio crew.

I was so disappointed to find out that wasn't what they were saying and is not, in fact, his nickname :smh:

You want Calzada?
ezgif-7-154f49d4bedc.gif

I'm down to just watch a Wildcat package exclusively at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom