OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckeye Schedule:

Hope to win but a loss might not hurt: Oregon

Must Win: Minnesota, Penn State, Michigan

Should win: Tulsa, Akron, Rutgers, Maryland, Nebraska, Purdue, Mich State

Trap game: Indiana

I’d be fine with KU, besides basketball, there’s 0 reason why they shouldn’t at least be a consistent bowl team.

Meh on ISU. If we need a 16th team we should just add Navy in FB, and Georgetown in all other sports.

If ESPN doesn't televise this game, they're idiots.
Mater Dei should win handily playing any public school.
I wish Texas had an elite prep school that could recruit & allow transfers.
The UIL won't ever allow that **** to happen here though.

Yikes at UNC, the game that will probably decide the division and potential playoff bid, not being a must win. My how the mighty have fallen.
A playoff bid? We must have different expectations. UNC and Miami are pretty close in terms of the matchup. I think Miami winning 10 games is more important than beating UNC specifically, from my perspective. That’s probably the biggest game of the year, obviously.

and pot meets kettle once again :lol:. Hope that was sarcasm.

I’d be fine with KU, besides basketball, there’s 0 reason why they shouldn’t at least be a consistent bowl team.

Meh on ISU. If we need a 16th team we should just add Navy in FB, and Georgetown in all other sports.
I don't think Navy want to join another conference. People have speculated they're having second thoughts about their AAC membership as is.

I don't think Navy want to join another conference. People have speculated they're having second thoughts about their AAC membership as is.

The money would make it worth it, and it give them a clear advantage in recruiting against Army and AF.

I’m sure when they joined the AAC they thought it would give them a clear advantage over the other academies for those limited pool of guys, and while I’d be lying if I told you I followed service academy recruiting all that closely, I’m sure the majority of those guys don’t see much of a difference between playing in the AAC, and playing in the MWC or being Indy.

UMD would never sign off on Georgetown being in the same conference as them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom