OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincinnati just needs Georgia to beat Bama and they’ll be fine. I don’t see the issues here.

Notre Dame > Oklahoma State and Baylor based on now

Oklahoma beats both doesn’t trump the ND win if they also Win out.

Georgia
Ohio state
Oregon
Cincinnati

Gonna be amazing

Cincinnati just needs Georgia to beat Bama and they’ll be fine. I don’t see the issues here.

Notre Dame > Oklahoma State and Baylor based on now

Oklahoma beats both doesn’t trump the ND win if they also Win out.

Georgia
Ohio state
Oregon
Cincinnati

Gonna be amazing
If Bama loses a 1-2 score game Vs Georgia they’re gonna get in at 2. For them to not they need to struggle and not look good the whole way to the conference championship and what’s the likelihood of that?

what’s really gonna get people worked up is when Bama loses, Cincy gets some hope then Ohio State wins out and gets in over them.

Tony Elliott turned down interest in all those gigs last year only to take a look at TCU this year?

Interviewing Deion to follow Gary Patterson is shocking :lol:
Not entirely shocking. Insensitivity to the climate and players needs was one of the chief Knicks on Gary so going the complete opposite direction with it is a typical move.

Not entirely shocking. Insensitivity to the climate and players needs was one of the chief Knicks on Gary so going the complete opposite direction with it is a typical move.
Yea, but hiring an offensive coach was one of the things that had been floated too

not the real playoffs? When has a team been left out that deserved to be in?
Well let’s start with a real playoff there wouldn’t be a question of “who’s left out?” Or not …There would be a set criteria based on results that’s the same every year …This system just a bcs spin off built to create convo, it’s a committee voting on who should play for the championship :lol:

I still don’t know why y’all think they’re letting a two loss team in when they haven’t thus far. Especially a two loss team coming off of losing their CCG

if Bama loses to Georgia they don’t have a good one at all. Yeah yeah I get the play better competition but Ole Miss or Mississippi St would be their best win? There’s no chance they get it at 10-2

Deion knows what he's doing. Could always go sideways but it's a potential home run for an FBS team if they hire him and idk how many guys you can say that about. Shadeur is FBS caliber at QB too.

Deion knows what he's doing. Could always go sideways but it's a potential home run for an FBS team if they hire him and idk how many guys you can say that about. Shadeur is FBS caliber at QB too.
Only drawback with TCU is he's kind of developed a reputation for himself as a scumbag that nobody in DFW wanted to deal with when he was coaching prep here. High school coaches universally hated him because of how he did business.

And Texas HS coaches are notoriously stupid about recruiting relationships and protecting their kids.

But if I'm tTCU - and I'm worried about something "following" Gary Patterson... What do I have to lose? I'm intrigued by this for sure.

Last edited:
I think that's the perfect "pilot" gig for Deion...

Could earn himself some credibility and legitimacy in a HURRY.

Kellen Moore feels like he should be aiming higher than that. Like substantially higher.

4c89182d7f8b9a8b7b6b0300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom