OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it because Mullen is dancing in the middle. I don't mind the kids dancing after coming back from 2-3 scores down vs Sanford, especially after the tumultuous couple of weeks they've had. I even understand Mullen trying to keep their energy up and celebrate with them because they fought to the end.

I'm still gonna get these jokes off at MVP MVP though ...

You been a lame

I posted it because Mullen is dancing in the middle. I don't mind the kids dancing after coming back from 2-3 scores down vs Sanford, especially after the tumultuous couple of weeks they've had. I even understand Mullen trying to keep their energy up and celebrate with them because they fought to the end.

I'm still gonna get these jokes off at MVP MVP though ...

Mullen had some wonderful moves. Perhaps he will be the new DLK or MLK.

You been a lame

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 12.32.32 PM.png

🤣

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 12.33.21 PM.png

South Carolina 😂

There's been a ton of smoke there locally for a bit.

He's where they've pivoted because Jimbo isn't leaving.

Not sure he'd leave, but there's at least some stuff going on behind the scenes.

Lincoln just wants a raise. I don’t think the LSU job is a big upgrade over the OU job either.

We’ll see what he is really about when OU joins the SEC. I can see 8-4 seasons becoming a regular thing for them.

Damn looks like Bielema is out with covid. Was vaccinated and I believe just got the booster. Kinda sucks because they’ve been (to a lesser extent) Purdue when beating ranked/better teams. Could potentially beat Iowa this weekend and then Northwestern to become bowl eligible

Point Pat Forde made:

Jimmy Lake - fired after 13 games at UW (Fastest sitting head coach fired from an FBS school in the past decade plus)

Willie Taggart - fired after 21 games at FSU

Turner Gill - fired after 24 games at Kansas

Jon Embree - fired after 24 games at Colorado

Black coaches made up 13.7% of the P5 in the past decade but account for 40% of the 10 fastest firings in that time.

They're not gonna let Cincinnati in :lol:

I think Cincinatti is in a great spot to make the playoffs, especially w/ Oklahoma losing. All Cincinnati needs is for either Alabama or Oregon to lose one of their remaining games.

Scenario 1:
Georgia
1-loss Big 10 champ (Michigan, MSU, OSU)
Oregon
Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom