OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bomani's viewership suffered most of maybe any major sports commentator from "stick to sports" culture.

Issues around sports? He's wonderful. ACTUAL SPORTS - he's awful.
Completely agree. He was still trying to say that Phoenix was justified in picking Ayton over Luka…. during this playoffs, after Dallas won :lol:. He’s routinely wrong on the actual game and then will double and triple down even when he knows he’s wrong. Issues around sports, though, there’s probably no one better.

I mean Right Time canceled, he had High Noon canceled in 2020. Game Theory literally lost 80% of the viewership from the show aired before it on HBO (I think it’s statistically one of the lowest viewed shows on HBO ever). Every sports show points out racism in sports (as they should) which is super prevalent today, but that’s literally all Bomani talks about anymore

keenan-snl.gif

Nobody picking an SEC school for non football related campus life and vibes in that town anyway, so it doesn’t really matter :lol:
"The town sucks!" ... So do almost all the southern major university cities.

I'm pretty squarely in the Southern college town demographic and they all mostly suck. :lol:
The thing that hasn’t been mentioned yet is that N41D N41D and tmay407 tmay407 probably also don’t like Bomani (and vice versa) because he’s a Longhorns fan :lol:
I don't mind Bomani - but he's just sports braindead. Most of the talking heads on the national stage are - so it's whatever. Just gotta take him for what he is.

A kid they won't name showed up to workout in an Oklahoma shirt and visor (so probably a troll) and his dad and dog also came rocking OU gear :lol:

It gives me life during November/December to watch them in the stands half dressed while we are all bundled up :lol:
Sheeeeit these days it's 60-80 in NYC in November. You ain't got to go to Mississippi for that. You're doing it wrong.

:lol: Kid is such a scum bag.

Brutally difficult spot for A&M because I would assume you can't deny an application as a public university based on perception/public opinion without opening yourself up to lawsuit ... And this kid has proven he'll take you to court in a heartbeat. He wasn't ever getting into A&M off a GED regardless, though.

Did he ever enroll at Arizona State or was it the same thing there?

:lol: Kid is such a scum bag.

Brutally difficult spot for A&M because I would assume you can't deny an application as a public university based on perception/public opinion without opening yourself up to lawsuit ... And this kid has proven he'll take you to court in a heartbeat. He wasn't ever getting into A&M off a GED regardless, though.

Did he ever enroll at Arizona State or was it the same thing there?
He was taking online courses there but wasn't eligible for a degree from them. As soon as he said he was attending ASU though, their students protested and the school came out and claimed he had unenrolled but wouldn't say why.

So, legally, there’s no way he could go after a school for not accepting him because of things besides academic reasons right? I would hate to see that scumbag rewarded :smh:

So, legally, there’s no way he could go after a school for not accepting him because of things besides academic reasons right? I would hate to see that scumbag rewarded :smh:
I would guess there’s laws against admissions offices - particularly at public schools - declining academically eligible applicants based on perception or circumstances.

But I have no idea.

If he had actually been convicted of a felony then obviously that would eliminate him but short of that schools need to treat him like everybody else

"I was last there almost a decade ago and it was terrible!" is a goofy metric. And I'd bet it's even longer than that for Bomani.

It's a rural college town. Almost all of the SEC is. Other than Nashville, Oxford is the best SEC campus/city in the conference by a comfortable margin.

Tuscaloosa, College Station, Athens, Auburn, Knoxville ... They're all kinda the same. Fayetteville, Columbia and Starkvegas are the bottom of the barrel.
This is completely wrong. Have you been to Knoxville? Knox is actually a really nice mid-sized city sitting on the water and on the foothills of the mountains. UT Knox campus has undergone insane renovations as well. Its gorgeous there. Many people from Texas/Cali are infiltrating Knox..

This is completely wrong. Have you been to Knoxville? Knox is actually a really nice mid-sized city sitting on the water and on the foothills of the mountains. UT Knox campus has undergone insane renovations as well. Its gorgeous there. Many people from Texas/Cali are infiltrating Knox..
Ain't no destination SEC towns til UTx get there.

And that's fine. No need to try to be something you ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom