OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BYU-Coastal Carolina game - 💯 on the entertainment meter.

Really entertaining games so far. I'll give BYU credit for dominating their schedule, at the end of the day all they can do is play the teams in front of them but It's laughable to think that this is a top 10 team, much less a playoff team. The moment they've played a team with a pulse they struggle. Every team in the top 10 would steamroll this BYU team. I'm all in favor of rooting for the underdog but let's not get crazy.

You watching the game or box score watching? :lol:
That's all he do.
Been bouncing back and forth between that and the UW/Stanford game. Nothing was happening in that game but some incomplete passes so I flipped off with BYU up 7-6. I was actually gonna play by play **** talk Wilson when he was stinking it up in the first but decided to wait.

I flipped back and saw BYU nearly turn it over twice, then fumble it away. I hit post after Coastal scored to go down 17-16 and Wilson still looked like overrated ***. But sure. All I do is watch box scores.

I've been on the oregon/Cal and Bama?LSU games since then, so if Wilson did something to give you some fresh courage, cool. Doesn't negate anything I said.

Have YOU been watching the game? dacomeup dacomeup

BYU did the same **** to Slovis and Utah's QB last season. Bush league, but what's good for the goose...

lsu wr dropped it before crossing? or am i trippin?
watch lsu cover the line bc of that screwup by the refs/review

D318634E-6934-478D-B7B5-927FA4CC94D7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom