OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ-Troll_medium.gif

Mullen immediately starts talking about “maybe we shoulda played less games”... :lol: :lol:

Everyone on that anti-OSU narrative HEAVY

He was at fault big time for tonight's loss as well, they rested Pitts trying to save him for Bama and it ain't eem gonna matter. Goofy ***. Wouldn't blame Kyle at all if he just sat out the rest of the season. Just took an edible. Y'all be well. What a waste of a season.

He was at fault big time for tonight's loss as well, they rested Pitts trying to save him for Bama and it ain't eem gonna matter. Goofy ***. Wouldn't blame Kyle at all if he just sat out the rest of the season. Just took an edible. Y'all be well. What a waste of a season.
I keep staring down this woodford reserve thinking **** it, I don't need a working liver

Marco literally threw their season away. Trask probably lost the Heisman too.

20201212_224002.jpg

Last edited:
Mullen should probably say “maybe I shouldn’t have called a timeout which allowed them to properly get prepared to kick a FG”

Or ya know, don’t throw a cleat

What a game.

UCLA gonna be a handful next year.
Like I’ve been saying for 3 years Chip needs to just run the same **** he was running at oregon. Especially with a QB like DTR. It took his stubborn *** this long to accept that.

81B8F15C-A580-4F6B-9F2E-172133E9D4AE.png

Also I have a confession to make...

I’ve always though Zach Wilson was nice, I just didn’t like how y’all talked to me.

BYU is still overrated and Hoke still sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom