OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think in a national title context, in a year where teams cant play other P5s, that it's a self fulfilling destiny to pre-rank two teams highly, then reward them for playing each other twice regardless of outcome?

Do you think Notre Dame has looked like a top 4 elite? And if not, then why should they be in the top 4 if they lose? You've said you think Miami would beat them straight up, so I'm guessing no.

IMO if Clemson loses, they're out. But they won't lose. Which is why you're already hearing the pr and propaganda for why ND should get in regardless of the outcome of the ACCCG.
Who are the better teams? You’re using all of these narratives and SEC talking points without telling me who deserves to be in over Clemson or ND?

Just tell me who the true Top 4 teams in the country are then.

Good for him... Lots of A&M fans were hoping Jimbo would get involved and give King some competition moving into next year.

Wanna see him back at full strength. :pimp:

FSU Bagmen (and women) ESD is right around the corner. Let’s get it
48B93551-C482-423A-9177-6EFB97E2284C.gif

Man, Gus should have jumped ship. I know Arky ain’t Auburn, but you knew this was bound to happen.

Wonder who their guy is.

Firing him without an obvious replacement seems dumb given ESD is on Wednesday.

Is it Freeze?

Who are the better teams? You’re using all of these narratives and SEC talking points without telling me who deserves to be in over Clemson or ND?

Just tell me who the true Top 4 teams in the country are then.
I've told you I specifically have an issue with Notre Dame. And you avoided my question on whether or not you think Notre Dame is a top 4 team.

I think Oklahoma is a better team than Notre Dame and if they beat Iowa State to win their conference they deserve to be in more than Notre Dame would if they lose to Clemson. OU has a stronger strength of schedule and they would actually be a conference champion. I don't like 2 loss teams but if we're leaving the Pac 12 completely out of the discussion then they probably deserve to be in more than ND. I value conference championships.

I think if USC goes 6-0 and wins their conference they deserve to be in more than Notre Dame do. I don't think they're a better team than Notre Dame, I think they'd probably lose to Notre Dame, but I think regardless an undefeated P5 champion deserves to be in over a 1-loss runner up with one good win.

USC is going to lose to UW so don't worry this is just a hypothetical, but in that alternate universe, they would be more deserving.

I've told you I specifically have an issue with Notre Dame. And you avoided my question on whether or not you think Notre Dame is a top 4 team.

I think Oklahoma is a better team than Notre Dame and if they beat Iowa State to win their conference they deserve to be in more than Notre Dame would if they lose to Clemson. OU has a stronger strength of schedule and they would actually be a conference champion. I don't like 2 loss teams but if we're leaving the Pac 12 completely out of the discussion then they probably deserve to be in more than ND. I value conference championships.

I think if USC goes 6-0 and wins their conference they deserve to be in more than Notre Dame do. I don't think they're a better team than Notre Dame, I think they'd probably lose to Notre Dame, but I think regardless an undefeated P5 champion deserves to be in over a 1-loss runner up with one good win.

USC is going to lose to UW so don't worry this is just a hypothetical, but in that alternate universe, they would be more deserving.
Ahh I knew you were being a homer I just wanted you to say it. The Pac 12 is the worst P5 football conference this year. You absolutely don’t deserve a spot over a 1 loss ND team. Eye test or resume don’t get you there. We both know this.

Oklahoma absolutely doesn’t deserve it after losing to KState.

You really seem to have a beef more with ND than the actual results here. But to try and use this as a reason to justify USC deserving a spot if they win 6 games with that schedule :lol:. Nah man. I’m not rolling.

So a team that lost to a good Iowa State and a depleted 4-6 Kansas State team deserves to be in over a team who’d have one loss to a top 5 team? Cmon nako xl nako xl
He’s underhandedly trying to **** on the ACC, when it’s undoubtedly the second best conference behind the SEC this year. Regardless of Miami getting their *** handed to them yesterday.

As for ND, I know Lawrence was out when they played Clemson but folks act like the backup went out there and stunk it up. That dude lit ND up all game and I’m pretty sure set a passing record against them (most yards ND has allowed). I could see if he was awful but the game came down to who could make a stop and had the ball last.

I don’t think they’re gonna beat Clemson with a healthy Lawrence but I also don’t think they’re gonna get completely washed.

This is coming from the biggest ND hater you’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom