OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane Kiffin is hiring John David Baker away as their TE coach and passing game coordinator.

ASU just offered Chris Claiborne their LB coach position casper90403 casper90403
Kiffin desperate to replace Joe Jon Finley after he went back home to OU.

Still remember how much of a legend JJF was around Arlington when I was young. Seemed like one of the first guys I can remember hearing about going to a big school and got me into recruiting. His dad was the coach at Arlington High School for a long time (Joe Jon’s HS).

Followed closely by Josh Marshall who went to Texas to play TE out of my high school (dad played at A&M and wasn’t happy about son going to Texas). Dude was a ****ing beast on the diamond, remember him hitting bombs damn near every time he was up to bat. Watched him play my brother’s team once and he hit one into the lake about 500 feet from home plate :lol:

The job titles on Sark’s staff are hilarious.

Have an offensive coordinator, a run game coordinator, and neither call plays.

Have a DC, a co-DC (that are splitting LB coaching), a secondary coach and passing game coordinator that doesn’t coach safeties

Nothing better than this one. This is on that Flowe, Foreman level of need to keep home.
feels good.gif

Chip Patterson called this as soon as Danny White was hired because he pursued Tony for the UCF job. Danny Kanell correctly said Tony shouldn't touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom