OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also unbelievable to me LSU still hasn’t hired a DC... speaks volumes to how people feel about O’s future.

It’s also unbelievable to me LSU still hasn’t hired a DC... speaks volumes to how people feel about O’s future.
I never thought Marcus Freeman was going there :lol:. But seems like he turned down Arnett and then the Saints blocked their DL coach from taking it. Curious to see where they go next.

I never thought Marcus Freeman was going there :lol:. But seems like he turned down Arnett and then the Saints blocked their DL coach from taking it. Curious to see where they go next.
They wanted to fire O at the start of the national championship season (when I was posting about him trying to backdoor away Helton’s job) and they looked into ways to fire him for cause this season.

SC guy: "Sark is not one to push back. If the boosters are the ones running things in Austin, then that's who he'll defer to. Different guy than Herman."

N41D N41D dacomeup dacomeup

They said he’s trying to deplete bamas offensive staff :lol:

Yeah okay, Bama will be in the playoff next season and Texas will be Texas

SC guy: "Sark is not one to push back. If the boosters are the ones running things in Austin, then that's who he'll defer to. Different guy than Herman."

N41D N41D dacomeup dacomeup
Welp. It was over before it started then. The boosters there clearly have no clue how to have a winning program.

Tennessee board claiming they offered James Franklin $8M per year and he’s considering. This reeks of every bo annual “Tennessee met with Jon Gruden” coaching search.

I think gunna get it gunna get it likes Franklin as a coach so I hope he could chime in.

———

Meanwhile other places are claiming PJ Fleck https://thespun.com/sec/tennessee/tennessee-football-coaching-search-pj-fleck-minnesota-vetted

So... are these alleged sanctions serious or not? They’re supposed to be bad enough to fire the HC for cause and for a mass exodus of players and recruits and coaches being banished but now we’re supposed to believe every desirable young coach wants the job? :lol:

I think the allegations are serious. Sounds like they started back in November hiring a firm to investigate and eventually a staffer came clean and snitched on Nieds and Pruitt, and they were involved with some egregious behaviors that rivals and recruits all knew about. There’s a few of those SEC schools that are known to recruits for being free cash visits though.

With that said, Tennessee probably doesn’t get hammered IMO. SEC schools don’t get touched. They leave that to Miami and USC :lol:

Got damn you posted Gunna and I got curious so I went to his profile and it looks like a milk carton lost child ad...
821FEE27-3717-4D16-AD5A-B5DD37BA93B4.jpeg

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom