OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants Tee Martin to get the job because he deserves it but given the old South and what a cesspool Tennessee is, I don't want him to get fired after not turning things around.

Got damn you posted Gunna and I got curious so I went to his profile and it looks like a milk carton lost child ad...
821FEE27-3717-4D16-AD5A-B5DD37BA93B4.jpeg

RIP

Gunna, you missed in the boxing thread too bruh.

Hope everything is alright with you man.

Part of me wants Tee Martin to get the job because he deserves it but given the old South and what a cesspool Tennessee is, I don't want him to get fired after not turning things around.
Tee was their OC/WR coach the past couple years. He was JUST fired with everyone else :lol:

I totally agree, but if they didn't give him a serious look after 2016-2017, he's never getting it.

I agree. He should've never left USC to be honest. I just wish guys like him would get the same opportunities like these other folks get.

Tenn should take Graham Harrell. I can drop him off at the airport if needed. Help move stuff to storage too if needed
Graham is gonna be better this year lol. I really do think that Drevno's stubbornness on the air raid and the way he was teaching OL makes a difference. These were the OL splits in 2019:
1611612288199.png

1611612298727.png

Compared to 2020

1611612322249.png

1611612335452.png

Mike Leach's splits:
1611612446787.png

1611612457024.png

1611612477786.png

It's like we were running two different offenses at the same time. That has to be fixed with a spread OL coach right? Plus I don't know what OC would be better that we can get right now :lol:

Have they started the Luke Fickell/Matt Campbell rumors yet?
Pride comes before the fall. We’ll see how day looks without fields, sermon, and all Urban’s recruits.

you've been swaggering around unchecked in here a bit too much for the fan of a team who’s basically just OU North.

Last edited:
Elias Ricks stripped all his social of LSU content. womp womp. Wonder if his folks get to keep the house.

Pride comes before the fall. We’ll see how day looks without fields, sermon, and all Urban’s recruits.

you've been swaggering around unchecked in here a bit too much for the fan of a team who’s basically just OU North.

And you post USC updates 24/7 that literally nobody cares about (well except Casper but he doesn’t even drink the kool aid like you).

Y’all are Michigan of the west *shrug*

And you post USC updates 24/7 that literally nobody cares about (well except Casper but he doesn’t even drink the kool aid like you).

Y’all are Michigan of the west *shrug*
I mean, sure. Your words are clever but hurtful, but I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom