OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
These college pro days have always been a joke to me. Eric Stokes is fast but there's no way he's running a 4.25. either that's a fast timer or he's running 37 yards

I'm hearing Lester's days at KU are just about over. All that everyone is waiting for is the official word he has been fired / let go.

tenor.gif

I feel like this is NOT the attention that Sark wants :lol: . How many coaches are going to send this to recruits? He would’ve been better off at Auburn.
Was so convinced Saban's gonna die on the sidelines he decided THIS was the opportunity worth taking.

Was so convinced Saban's gonna die on the sidelines he decided THIS was the opportunity worth taking.
I definitely underestimated the **** show that is Texas. But he and his agent have NO excuse :lol:

I would’ve made $3m a year at Bama with a cheesy *** grin on my face all the way to saban’s grave.

But hey, good luck.

I'm rooting against Texas yet I'm rooting for Sark's sobriety. Not sure how I balance that out. Hope he doesn't ask his girlfriend to vouch for this racism.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis FSU’s 2022 momentum and Jayden Daniels being overrated and needing a 4th (and poss 5th) year has FSU closing the gap for AJ Duffy. Duffy won’t go anywhere he can’t start year 1.

Seeing talk of FSU and Michigan state being 2a and 2b.

————

Last edited:

I don't remember that game clearly but I have a vague memory of being in a bar and being annoyed feeling like Nebraska got screwed.

Ironically I remember people complaining about Suh being dirty in college and thinking it was sour grapes and soft racism. Come to find out... :lol:

Basically, Kirby a scum bag... But we already knew that.

So basically the least credible coach in the nation is trashing Kirby. Is it news that college coaches pay players? That makes him a "scumbag?" Let me guess, Jimbo is clean as a whistle at TAMU?

So basically the least credible coach in the nation is trashing Kirby. Is it news that college coaches pay players? That makes him a "scumbag?" Let me guess, Jimbo is clean as a whistle at TAMU?
Anybody worth a **** is cheating.

A&M and Georgia aren’t doing what they’re doing recruiting without cheating.

But people ain’t poppin off about Jimbo. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom