OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dacomeup dacomeup Something that was pointed out to me today that relates to your question about why I complained so much about Larry Scott's nonsensical leadership:
I see Larry Scott carrying a lot of water for mostly average to above average teams. Sure, USC went 5-0 but me and you both know that they were above average at best and y'all had PLENTY of chances to still win the PAC12 CG. Sure, your scheduling sucks but Larry Scott ain't to blame for the top of your conference not being that strong.

1617392911789.png

Oof

Wasn't Gee Scott a borderline 5-star at receiver less than a year ago? LOL
Yup. I can’t tell if this is more about him or tO$U. Ryan Day is definitely covering for him though with the “he suggested it” ****.

Give me Fields over anyone not named Trevor. Even though I called Wilson passing Fields in the draft pretty early.

IMG coach leave for Del Valle in Texas. Never heard of them. Why would he leave IMG for them? deep pockets?

Domani was getting played hard by him. He actually played him well once and picked it off, only to get a BS PI defensive holding penalty.

High school refs are the worst
I saw Amon Ra yelling at the Servite fans after the game “go home and take your refs with you.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom