OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some cult level stuff. Shaming high school football players for not going to your favorite school on Easter Sunday. You can't make the stuff up

Last edited:
This is some cult level stuff

* must not... @ Korey foreman*

1617626922827.png

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl

Keep an eye on Nicholaus Iamaleava. QB '23 6'6 195lbs. Warren HS here in so Cal.

1000x better than Maalik.

Arm like DJ. UCLA the front runner right now. USC hasn't offered, yet. His offers haven't blown up for some reason.

nako xl nako xl

Keep an eye on Nicholaus Iamaleava. QB '23 6'6 195lbs. Warren HS here in so Cal.

1000x better than Maalik.

Arm like DJ. UCLA the front runner right now. USC hasn't offered, yet. His offers haven't blown up for some reason.
got highlights?

EDIT

Hmm not bad. Would like to see some more downfield stuff to judge.

Last edited:
I agree. Even though I doubt he's in Tally for more than the next 9-12 months I think its a quality addition for a program in transition.

got highlights?

EDIT

Hmm not bad. Would like to see some more downfield stuff to judge.

yeah, he doesn't have the weapons to go deep too often but then again, this is Cali ball type of offense.

Cannon of an arm. Hope he transfers to a bigger school. His frame is tremendous. Could add 15-20 easily and be stronger.

yeah, he doesn't have the weapons to go deep too often but then again, this is Cali ball type of offense.

Cannon of an arm. Hope he transfers to a bigger school. His frame is tremendous. Could add 15-20 easily and be stronger.
I asked a 247 insider and he said SC is going all-in for Nelson unless he commits elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom