OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he gotten his body in order?
5237A569-E41C-477F-8260-DD1331C436B6.jpeg

Way better shape than he was in previously.

Shadrach Banks in the transfer portal already after being on campus at A&M since January...

Rumors he already got asked to move off receiver during spring ball and isn't having it.
When even the deep snapper is subtweeting about how fat and out of shape you were...

I bet Frost regrets leaving UCF for that job, home town hero or not.

I wonder how long his leash will be. He’s the big hero savior coaching hire and hasn’t done a damn thing. It wasn’t great when he got there but he’s yet to make any improvements

Good ol' Nebraska thinking Osbourne is still the head coach and Tommie is the QB. Everything about that administration and fan base is delusional.

All but certain Jeff Monken will be the new HC at KU. Love, I mean love that hire. Might have to renew my season tickets for next year.

dude, this guy. Pick your school already. Thought it was Bama a couple of weeks ago.

nako xl nako xl Whats up with PG? Is he staying? I saw his name on the spring game roster. Figured he would be on the move by now. Not the biggest fan but we could definitely use him.
Henry is waiting on the SEC to vote on the inter conference transfer ban. He can’t play at Bama this year unless they do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom