OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, this guy. Pick your school already. Thought it was Bama a couple of weeks ago.

nako xl nako xl Whats up with PG? Is he staying? I saw his name on the spring game roster. Figured he would be on the move by now. Not the biggest fan but we could definitely use him.
He’s gone. He coulda signed with MSU but he wants to go to Ohio state. Ohio State’s been slow playing him waiting on To’O To’O and for some weird reason he’s letting them. Sounds like they may have gotten Henry so he’s gonna have to find a school with space.

He’s gone. He coulda signed with MSU but he wants to go to Ohio state. Ohio State’s been slow playing him waiting on To’O To’O and for some weird reason he’s letting them. Sounds like they may have gotten Henry so he’s gonna have to find a school with space.

That T2 (I’m not about to get autocorrected ten times trying to type his name) dude seems like he’s going to switch again and again

I was uneasy about Nyjalik Kelly sticking as well and we see how that turned out.

I’ve just seen this story too many times over the years. Your current option is your best option until things change

nako xl nako xl

you should be pumped about this one, which I'm sure you are. I always thought he was better than Jake Garcia.

He's going to feast on the FSU ladies.
Early reports are that Jake is a stud. Seemed like you had some personal hate of him during the process :lol:

Early reports are that Jake is a stud. Seemed like you had some personal hate of him during the process :lol:
1619700378792.gif

We really gonna troll right now lol?
A really strong armed QB who takes a lot of sacks and throws picks? Might be too early to call him a stud.

He’s better in live action than he is in practice/camps though. He doesn’t seem shook like casper90403 casper90403 painted him to be.

He’s no Jaxson Dart doe :nthat:

nako xl nako xl I’m not addressing your trolling :lol:.The Miami staff was very pleased with him and he did not look like a kid who should be getting ready for prom.
Is he gonna leapfrog Van **** for that #2 spot? Personally I never felt TVD was a potential elite guy from the bit that I saw of him. You’re probably more familiar with him tho
I think TVD will probably be the #2 this fall and then Jake wins the job next year. I got the sense from the spring game and spring murmurs that he’s more of a floor raiser than ceiling raiser. He’s definitely going to take what the defense gives him, make smart throws but also was not pushing the ball down the field like Garcia did. Will be an interesting battle for sure.

Yeah if he's not pushing the ball downfield then that'll definitely be his undoing. In that offense they set up big shots so you need a trigger man to take them when they are there

Yeah if he's not pushing the ball downfield then that'll definitely be his undoing. In that offense they set up big shots so you need a trigger man to take them when they are there
Exactly, the talks so far have just been that Garcia has “it”. Maybe he’s too much of a gunslinger when the bullets actually start firing but the reports were really encouraging coming out of the Spring. Think they’ll be delicate with any actual naming of the backup for as long as they can given the optics/risks. They’re super encouraged about the room though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom