OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron knee

Don’t mind Nako, he’s still a little salty that Jake ended up at Miami after me telling him that Miami insiders had been saying it was going to happen for months and he was constantly telling me that Biggins/Martinez said that it wasn’t happening :lol:.
That’s not what happened at all troll :lol:

I stand corrected. Lance Leipold as the new Jayhawks HC. Either Monken or Leipold I would have been pumped about.

That's the kind of hire they should have been going with before they hired Les Miles

I tend to agree with you on that. Once KU hired Long it was only a matter of time before Les would be hire. As bad as Les was he did recruit high school kids and put together a pretty decent roster and maybe more importantly he brought validity and made KUAD actually dedicate resources to the football program.

Now if we are just talking coaching on the field and what a long term success plan looks like very few people were thrilled with hiring a guy that was clearly on the tail, and I mean tail end of his coaching career.

Seemed like there were some great kids drafted thus far; just humble and grateful. Was happy for Devonta Smith and hope that young man succeeds.

UCLA got themselves a baller in Charbonnet. Young man has been working out and is ready to go off
53C4B666-6FC1-498D-A49B-41FECD2E3D4D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom