OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Sheesh, it’s like you can’t even enjoy your totally legitimately acuired Hellcat in peace anymore.

EDIT

People in the comments saying that Richard West dude fabricated the IG post for clicks:

That's beyond ridiculous. Wtf is wrong with people?

This came out of nowhere. No way he goes to Auburn though. He's trying to go to the NFL next year, why would he tie himself to an inaccurate QB who can't read defenses like Bo Nix? If he's smart he should go to Bama, if they have spots available, or Georgia

Last edited:
60CE76DD-0E25-4C06-A386-6E5DD0588F1E.png

:lol:

Sheesh, it’s like you can’t even enjoy your totally legitimately acuired Hellcat in peace anymore.

EDIT

People in the comments saying that Richard West dude fabricated the IG post for clicks:

Knew it was fake from jump. Bama lends out Scats

This came out of nowhere. No way he goes to Auburn though. He's trying to go to the NFL next year, why would he tie himself to an inaccurate QB who can't read defenses like Bo Nix? If he's smart he should go to Bama, if they have spots available, or Georgia

WTF?????? This came completely out of nowhere. I wonder if he's pissed about how the program handled his injury. Perhaps he felt he was able to play last year but Clemson didnt want to risk it. Why would any WR leave DJ?

Malachi about to land at OU?

And Justyn Ross bailing at this point in the year seems... bizarre. Something had to have happened, right? No way it's about frustration over handling the injury after all this time and spring ball and everything, right?

Malachi about to land at OU?

And Justyn Ross bailing at this point in the year seems... bizarre. Something had to have happened, right? No way it's about frustration over handling the injury after all this time and spring ball and everything, right?

Malachi is gonna commit to OU. But he's a ***** though so we gon be aight.

nako xl nako xl you want to avy bet that Corral goes before JT in next years draft?

If Corral plays like trash and comes back, you win, if Corral plays well and decides to come back and be the number one guy in 2023 or something, we'll call it a push. I'm down to do like a $100 to a charity of the winners choice too, if you want.

I still ain't seeing it from JT like that.

Last edited:

nako xl nako xl you want to avy bet that Corral goes before JT in next years draft?

If Corral plays like trash and comes back, you win, if Corral plays well and decides to come back and be the number one guy in 2023 or something, we'll call it a push. I'm down to do like a $100 to a charity of the winners choice too, if you want.

I still ain't seeing it from JT like that.

Got mouths to feed so not doing a $100 bet on Lane Kiffin's whims, but I'll do an avy bet, sure.

JTD got y'all salty, huh? :smile:

What were some good games from last season? I’m trying to run them in the background while I work. Starting with Ole Miss vs. LSU right now.

Sounds like the SEC is getting ready to eliminate the one-year penalty for intra-conference transfers.

Not groundbreaking, but another good step for players.

Sounds like the SEC is getting ready to eliminate the one-year penalty for intra-conference transfers.

Not groundbreaking, but another good step for players.

It's funny that Nick Saban was one of the biggest detractors of the intra conference transfer just a couple of years ago and now he's jumped on the bandwagon. I remember when Maurice Smith (a graduate transfer, mind you) tried to transfer from Alabama to Georgia 4 years ago and Saban tried to block his transfer. Now he's all in.

It's funny that Nick Saban was one of the biggest detractors of the intra conference transfer just a couple of years ago and now he's jumped on the bandwagon. I remember when Maurice Smith (a graduate transfer, mind you) tried to transfer from Alabama to Georgia 4 years ago and Saban tried to block his transfer. Now he's all in.
Yep...

People are freaking out about it like it's gonna mean all-out free agency... It's stupid.

Basketball has kinda gotten that way... A&M has literally turned over all but about 3 scholarship players from last year's hoops squad via transfers.

But football's scholarship limits and counter rules should keep that from happening.

atlsfinest atlsfinest

Jimbo snagged Nick Williams from UGA’s support staff...

I hate putting stock in support guys, but Ish Aristide did work for A&M and people on UGA’s boards don’t seem fired up about Williams leaving.

Big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom