OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan is replacing Linguist with Clinkscale from Kentucky, which seems like a really good replacement. Not that is matters because Michigan is still a dumpster fire.

atlsfinest atlsfinest

Jimbo snagged Nick Williams from UGA’s support staff...

I hate putting stock in support guys, but Ish Aristide did work for A&M and people on UGA’s boards don’t seem fired up about Williams leaving.

Big deal?

Honestly, I never really kept up with the support staff that much but from what I've been reading Nick was very influential in the recruitment of a lot of top players like Keelee Ringo and Bear Alexander.

As a rule of thumb I don't really make a big deal out of support staff movement. I've heard so many times in the Kirby Smart tenure that losing a certain support staff member is going to hurt recruiting or make a big impact and it never does lol.

You can critique Kirby Smart when it comes to in-game coaching and certain personnel decisions but I will never question him when it comes to recruiting. We've had a lot of turnover in the coaching staff and support personnel over the years and it's never negatively impacted.

It's similar to Alabama where every off-season rival fanbases hype up stealing Alabama staffers thinking it will hurt Saban and it never does. I'll believe the staff changes have an impact when I see an impact on the field.

Last edited:
Full RB room? He wants a feature back role. Prob heading to Indiana to reunite with Deland.

Tbh it's best for him.

Last edited:

Dude had so much swag.

1620755325926.png

I know he had some health issues. Hopefully (not that it makes a real difference) it wasn't a drug or substance overdose, but sad to hear he's gone. Dude was fun to watch when he was playing.

Dude had so much swag.

1620755325926.png

I know he had some health issues. Hopefully (not that it makes a real difference) it wasn't a drug or substance overdose, but sad to hear he's gone. Dude was fun to watch when he was playing.

He had some DUI and Drug issues, not sure if it was related. Looked rough in recent pic. RIP
6371E76F-DCB1-4AED-A1C0-50C46FA949E2.jpeg

He had some DUI and Drug issues, not sure if it was related. Looked rough in recent pic. RIP
6371E76F-DCB1-4AED-A1C0-50C46FA949E2.jpeg
Yeah, he was an addict; had been since Mater Dei/Colorado too. But he spoke about some other health issues going on fairly recently as well. It could have all had a compounding effect.

Michigan is replacing Linguist with Clinkscale from Kentucky, which seems like a really good replacement. Not that is matters because Michigan is still a dumpster fire.

Michigsn not a dumpster fire. They are not bad nor great.

Got mouths to feed so not doing a $100 bet on Lane Kiffin's whims, but I'll do an avy bet, sure.

JTD got y'all salty, huh? :smile:

Deal, 6 Months sounds good to you?

Not salty, is just that he's average from a tool standpoint (maybe below average using NFL standards) and he doesn't have elite accuracy or anticipation to make up for it.

Corral might be a knucklehead off the field but if he can clean up some of the decision making, a team will take a chance on him in the second if he plays as well as I think he will in 2021.

Deal, 6 Months sounds good to you?

Not salty, is just that he's average from a tool standpoint (maybe below average using NFL standards) and he doesn't have elite accuracy or anticipation to make up for it.

Corral might be a knucklehead off the field but if he can clean up some of the decision making, a team will take a chance on him in the second if he plays as well as I think he will in 2021.
A Michigan fan making a bet about 2 former SC QBs/commits. How the mighty have fallen.

Deal.

Is there a backstory on why Malik Willis didn’t work out at Auburn? this isn’t the first time Gus has dropped the ball in his handling of QB’s (he passed on Lamar) but it’s still kind of puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom