OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not gonna hold, but a garbage law nonetheless. They should redistribute the school’s athletic departments profits, especially for schools that receive a **** ton of government funding.

Only hope we got is some combination of Bama having a bunch duds, bad chemistry & Miami playing their best game in years.

Zion Nelson went from 215 lbs to getting worked by some Gator DEs to a projected top 10 pick. Hope his hard work continues to payoff.

Only hope we got is some combination of Bama having a bunch duds, bad chemistry & Miami playing their best game in years.
Their defense is going to be ridiculous. Maybe the passing game isn’t there yet in Bryce’s first game and losing a ton at WR and OL. Also don’t have a game breaker at RB like they usually do. Won’t lose sleep either way though Miami isn’t at that level across the board yet.

Man I hope y’all at least give them a game because my buckeyes sure the hell didnt :lol:
Saban typically rolls in these week 1 games I wouldn’t hold your breath. This is a good Miami team but still a bit short of those elite level teams like Bama and OSU right now.

Saban typically rolls in these week 1 games I wouldn’t hold your breath. This is a good Miami team but still a bit short of those elite level teams like Bama and OSU right now.

Bama is just a whole different animal it’s crazy. I wasn’t expecting the buckeyes to beat them but I really thought it would be close for a bit and then Bama pull away late.

Hows the rest of Miami’s schedule set up?

Bama is just a whole different animal it’s crazy. I wasn’t expecting the buckeyes to beat them but I really thought it would be close for a bit and then Bama pull away late.

Hows the rest of Miami’s schedule set up?
Pretty favorable honestly. Michigan State at home, North Carolina on the road will probably decide the division. App St the week after Bama is prob a sneaky let down spot but should beat them by double digits too. 9-3 or 10-2 is a good bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom