OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I’m going to miss Barry.... I went to his last game as a coach (before his celebrity appearances in bowl games when the UW-coach bailed on their players before the end of the season).

I grew up in Wisconsin going to badger games. I was there while they were awful, and once Barry got there, he turned it around. Fantastic memories of myself going to games with my dad... I hope they can keep the team playing well.

Gotta be something NCAA related

Well you were right.

From Shae Dixon, one of LSU’s 247 insiders:

“ It involves recruiting violations through NCAA. Involves a former recruit but not someone on the team now.

The investigation had been going on a while but I’m told final interviews didn’t wrap up until recently so that’s when the case wrapped up. Orgeron took action with the firing from there”

LSU might as well get rid of O and take their lumps from the NCAA. O has always been an NCAA violation waiting to happen since his Ole Miss days.

Well you were right.

From Shae Dixon, one of LSU’s 247 insiders:

“ It involves recruiting violations through NCAA. Involves a former recruit but not someone on the team now.

The investigation had been going on a while but I’m told final interviews didn’t wrap up until recently so that’s when the case wrapped up. Orgeron took action with the firing from there”
D54146C5-056E-4415-BB3B-2CAA8AE71475.gif

That smelled like a NCAA/Violation type of decision from the jump. You’re not getting fired in June for actual “coaching” reasons IMO. That would have been done earlier

Last edited:
D54146C5-056E-4415-BB3B-2CAA8AE71475.gif

That smelled like a NCAA/Violation type of decision from the jump. You’re not getting fired in June for actual “coaching” reasons IMO. That would have been done earlier
Coach O is the type of hot head/control freak that would do that though lol

A&M hasn’t been in on him for awhile now. Not sure why. Really like him... but don’t think he’s a tackle.

Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy’s pops just got a gig leading a pastoral school/program in Bryan/College Station.

Ags making a push to full-blown SEC :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom