OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1622108353036.jpeg

Forming unions now? At this point the NCAA might as well pack it up because they won’t be around for much longer.
I thought I saw yesterday if the NIL goes through athletes would be considered employees and thus be taxed on income. If that is the case I hope anyone who makes $1 has good legal and tax representation because at least for me when I was a freshman in college I had zero idea how taxes worked.

Yeah this is getting to a point where these players are going to have their hands full with stuff they gotta worry about.

Going unionized turns them into employees... What's protecting them from having their scholarship/meal/lodging funds pinned as taxable income at that point, too? It starts to get dicey at a certain point.

Yeah this is getting to a point where these players are going to have their hands full with stuff they gotta worry about.

Going unionized turns them into employees... What's protecting them from having their scholarship/meal/lodging funds pinned as taxable income at that point, too? It starts to get dicey at a certain point.

That’s why I think the NW players kinda gave up on the idea. That’s when they become contracted out by the schools basically and the union would have to provide “benefits”

it would be nice to get either daylen Everette or jeaden lukus to commit to unc.
depth at db would be nice he talked about Dre Bly and Tony Grimes in an interview
hope he's does well at the next level.

Quinn Ewers live is something else. Refuse to believe there are a couple of kids better than him in Texas. What a great and humble kid. The real deal.

got the son to take a pic with the futures. This qb retreat in my back yard was something. They lucky Nico didn’t come to this thing and show everyone up
AD9B815D-CE35-43B7-BD93-A6C59E2F3DFA.jpeg

Quinn Ewers live is something else. Refuse to believe there are a couple of kids better than him in Texas. What a great and humble kid. The real deal.

got the son to take a pic with the futures. This qb retreat in my back yard was something. They lucky Nico didn’t come to this thing and show everyone up

Get anymore pics of Ewers’ glorious mullet? 🤣🤣😂 Not srs

I hope he’s able to see the field in Columbus. Seems like once again we will have a crowded room and lose 1-2 like we did with burrow/Tate (and no tate wasn’t really a loss but still :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom