OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampering casper90403 casper90403 dacomeup dacomeup . Peep the “especially my parents.”

1622519242102.jpeg

———
Biggins seems really high on this kid but the National guys don’t seem to be. You know if he’s any good?

Last edited:
h
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne I didn’t realize you guys open with Washington at home this season. How you feeling about that game?

Washington supposed to be any good this year nako xl nako xl ?

probably depends on how the QB situation plays out.

The ceiling isn’t all that high but I don’t think Cade looked all that bad last year when he finally got his chance, but if they really believed in him like that they wouldn’t have brought in Bowman, who I like as well but haven’t seen much of since the injury which was pretty serious.

I like the freshman long term but if he ends up winning the job, I think they will probably struggle out the gate.

Defensively it sounded like they struggled in the spring, and I’m not really a fan of how they are planning to use Hutchison. He’s not really an edge guy, I think his future is as a 3/4 end in the league which he seems natural for, and we’re weak on the IDL as well.

I haven’t been on the forums in a while but last I heard the plan was to bring in a grad school corner and DL this summer.

They thinking about moving Gilbert to Edge?

If he wants to be a big wide receiver lol. They're going to be opportunities for him to play in line and out wide, especially with George Pickens injury. It's going to be interesting to see how Georgia implements Gilbert and Washington

They’re going to smoke Florida this year.

I'll get Florida credit for their very successful 8-4 and beating us last season but it was the best Florida team of the decade against Georgia team playing their 3rd string QB (Stetson Bennett got hurt in the first quarter).

Unless Emery Jones ends up being DeShaun Watson and, I don't see the Gators beating Georgia this year.

Mental note. If Isi Etute asks if you have beef, say no, sir. Say it’s your mistake, even if it isn’t, do an about face, and keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom