OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad Etienne stayed for his final season just so we could continue watching him gash college defenses.

He and Dalvin cook have been my favorite RB’s to watch in the past decade

Ole Miss had a chance if they could have played any semblance of defense. Both teams were scoring every single time they touched the ball in the second half

I think there was 24k

Florida coach Dan Mullen, who said the Texas A&M crowd was a "major factor" in the fourth-ranked Gators loss to the Aggies on the road on Saturday, called on his administration afterward to allow for full attendance at next weekend's game back in Gainesville.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis recently lifted COVID-19 restrictions, allowing stadiums around the state to operate at total capacity if they wish.

Mullen said he "absolutely" wants to have a full crowd of around 90,000 fans when Florida hosts LSU next Saturday.

"I know our governor passed that rule so certainly, hopefully the university administration decides to let us pack The Swamp for LSU next week," he said. "One hundred percent because that crowd was a major factor in the game. So I certainly hope our university administration follows the governor."

He added, "We have 90,000 in The Swamp to give us that home-field advantage that Texas A&M had today."

Mullen's comments came moments after Florida's 41-38 loss to unranked Texas A&M.
Congrats Mullen, you’ve topped everyone and said the dumbest statement of the season so far.

You have a spot at the head NY Turkey of the Year table.

Any chance Mac Jones leaves after this season?

This kid has no fear. Everyone wants Bryce in there and he said nope, not while I'm here. The pressure didn't get to him one bit.

Neither team had any interest in playing defense at all

Screenshot_20201010-221655_ESPN.jpg

Once Ole Miss had to kick that 1st FG it was a wrap...Might as well went for it on 4th cuz they wasn’t stoppin Bama regardless

Mike Leach has always been a clown and has a track record of throwing his players under the bus and not taking accountability.

Oh I'm well aware :lol: This is his schtick. Throwing the ball 70 times and only design running 9 times when the defense is dropping 8 every down is peak Mike Leach.

He's not going to last 2 seasons down there.

Oh I'm well aware :lol: This is his schtick. Throwing the ball 70 times and only design running 9 times when the defense is dropping 8 every down is peak Mike Leach.

He's not going to last 2 seasons down there.

He's the only coach I've ever heard of who's legitimately resistant towards making adjustments. His answer to everything is "The scheme is fine, we just need to run it better"

Then when he gets stomped by Washington he blames it on recruiting like he hadn't been there for 6 years already

LSU vs Florida:

Offense
Florida: 127 (42.3 PPG)
LSU: 116 (38.7 PPG)

Defense
Florida: 100 (33.3 PPG)
LSU: 96 (32 PPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom