OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Any word on how Joe Milton is looking? Have not been reading the Michigan board since the B1G announced they were back on.

The funniest part may be expecting them to go undefeated the rest of the way.
The Texas media is constantly trying to get us on full tilt...and it’s setting up nicely for some of you idiots. Dallas Morning News predicted us to go some **** like 3-7 or something. Don’t think that’s working out for them.

We’re obviously not going undefeated the rest of the way, but we’re a hell of a lot closer to 7-3 than 3-7. Think we could just as easily lose every game the rest of the way as we could win every game...but it’s absolutely somewhere between those two. Still taking 6-4 as the middle ground and getting a disappointing year from Jimbo out of this.

iPhone ******* sucks (miss my Android), but deleted the misquoted part about Texas being a detonating bomb. May go back and requote if I care enough to after I pour another bourbon.

Last edited:
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Any word on how Joe Milton is looking? Have not been reading the Michigan board since the B1G announced they were back on.

Nah, I haven't really been on the boards either.

I've been busy with work and ****, but I'm not going to lie, it's been hard to get excited about this season. Maybe Saturday will turn things around for me but idk, this whole thing still doesn't feel right.

Arkansas, Ole Miss, and/or UTk will catch you.
Ole Miss and LSU are the ones that I think are most concerning.

They’re the two that really have the offensive firepower to exploit A&M’s secondary.

I haven’t watched much of Tennessee.

UTk has what looks like a really good defense. Guarantano is what he is -- OK and then suddenly super ***, then OK again. They had a receiver that was torching Bama though.

Tennessee is a year or two from being really good IMO. Young studs on the OL and Pruitt has the defense playing well. I think they’ll be good again. Guarantano has some parallels to Mond in terms of unevenness of play.

FSU getting these recruits to try to start this movement to help a first year coaching staff who is going to end up with a bad recruiting class due to the circumstances doesn’t sit right with me :lol:.

Swagger jackers. Sort of related, Wilner reporting on what we kinda knew about the pac 12 being willing to wait on a season until USC's players and admin forced their hands.

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom