OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't hip to the eyes of Texas stuff, expecting the players to stand for a racist song is wild. Herman ****** either way.

What’s the name of the weekly post (I think it was on some SB Nation site) where they would post tweets and message board comments from all of the major losing teams week by week? . NVM

Last edited:
What’s the name of the weekly post (I think it was on some SB Nation site) where they would post tweets and message board comments from all of the major losing teams week by week? . NVM
Oh that's KarenKeyLargo... You must miss her Twitter and Facebook story bombing on the FSU boards.

I'll refer her back your direction. <3

So how excited should I be to see Trevor Lawrence Travis Etienne, and Dabo Swinney in Jets green?

Yikes. Things are about to get ugly in baton rouge. In a way though, this might give Coach O some cover. He could always fall back on "my starting QB missed a couple of weeks, that's why we lost". With Bama, TAMU, Florida and Ole Miss still on the schedule I can definitely see them going 5-5 or worse

Yikes. Things are about to get ugly in baton rouge. In a way though, this might give Coach O some cover. He could always fall back on "my starting QB missed a couple of weeks, that's why we lost". With Bama, TAMU, Florida and Ole Miss still on the schedule I can definitely see them going 5-5 or worse

Coach O back to USC confirmed.

They're trying to head off football being tied to the basketball investigation.

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif

Might get messy if the NCAA decides to do anything with the FBI investigation of the President of Our Lady of the Lake Foundation who was ultimately convicted of wire fraud and money laundering.

Funes also submitted and approved dozens of payments to individuals “who did little to no work for the Foundation” but to whom Funes wanted to provide financial assistance, including an Individual “C” who received about $180,000 in Foundation funds, the factual basis states.

That $180,000 went to James Alexander, the father of then-LSU offensive lineman Vadal Alexander, a source close to the case confirmed. Vadal Alexander was a four-year starter for the Tigers from 2012 to 2016.

Also, the UT band announced they won’t be in attendance for Saturday’s game after half the members said they wouldn’t play The Eyes after the game :lol:

LSU is definitely going to skate
Probably. The weirdness with this is the FBI are the one's doing the basketball investigation so its kind of above the NCAA's jurisdiction. The other SEC coaches also want to see LSU go down so that might affect things.

My alma mater really a joke for this nonsense. Smh
When you got big time donors threatening to pull money from already cash strapped athletic departments morality goes right out the window and the almighty dollar wins every time.
It's been reported they had as much as $25m's pulled off the table for the stadium renovation by their biggest donors.

Dummies are gonna cut off their nose to spite their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom