OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Wilson’s beautiful.

Fake News Nako back again I see.
They've played like 2-3 teams with winning records. The best team they faced was in the middle of a covid outbreak and played the majority of the game with their 3rd and 4th string QBs. Zach Wilson's cool, but he's overrated.

I came here to post, Nebraska HAS to fire him right? Things aren't going to get much better than this. Sure, covid year, but this is a fanbase that cares and is deluded. If division, conference, national championships are the goal, it's not gonna happen with him.
Fire him and hire who? He gets another year at least.

Noah Sewell injured?

tenor.gif

They've played like 2-3 teams with winning records. The best team they faced was in the middle of a covid outbreak and played the majority of the game with their 3rd and 4th string QBs. Zach Wilson's cool, but he's overrated.
Can’t wait for JTD to come on tonight. Want to see that cape flapping in the wind.

:rolleyes

I've been up on Zach Wilson since 2018. Pretty sure a bunch of you were in here talking the predictably opposite **** when BYU beat SC last year.

But please carry on.

Why do you think he's overrated then? His week-to-week competition?

Why do you think he's overrated then? His week-to-week competition?
I thought he looked good for a freshman, just aight but dangerous as a sophomore, and I've seen him blowout teams this year but all of those teams sucked. Admittedly, I've only watched the Navy, UTSA, and parts of a couple of other games including Boise and today, so maybe I'm wrong.

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 Munir McClain pulled himself out of the portal and wants to return to USC after his fed investigation is over... His brother's still in the portal but now he's undecided too since they'd set their minds on leaving together because of how SC was handling Munir's federal unemployment insurance investigation. And his mom kinda torched that bridge with the coaches. Whole thing is a mess :lol:

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 Munir McClain pulled himself out of the portal and wants to return to USC after his fed investigation is over... His brother's still in the portal but now he's undecided too since they'd set their minds on leaving together because of how SC was handling Munir's federal unemployment insurance investigation. And his mom kinda torched that bridge with the coaches. Whole thing is a mess :lol:
prefer they both leave. They aint doing nothing here at USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom