OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the thoughts on Frost and Nebraska? It feels like they're getting worse.
I came here to post, Nebraska HAS to fire him right? Things aren't going to get much better than this. Sure, covid year, but this is a fanbase that cares and is deluded. If division, conference, national championships are the goal, it's not gonna happen with him.

I came here to post, Nebraska HAS to fire him right? Things aren't going to get much better than this. Sure, covid year, but this is a fanbase that cares and is deluded. If division, conference, national championships are the goal, it's not gonna happen with him.

Him and Harbaugh were those programs saviors *shrugs*
Two of the most hyped hires I’ve seen in a while

They apparently extended him last November through 2026. Pretty crazy.

Wow at that terrible targeting call in the Arkansas v. LSU game. The defender turned his entired body sideways to the receiver and contacted the shoulder, and the call is confirmed??

Ed O got these refs shook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom