OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1605990660438.gif

Secondary been garbage for some time, really getting exposed this year w/o a talented edge rusher....Wade gets his dog walked weekly

Fields could use another year in college but he’ll bounce, he still tries to make plays and force throws that aren’t there.

Teague showed he wasn’t next up already during the Clemson game after JK went down....nothing new there

Indiana had a great game plan....I’ll take the dub tho:pimp:

Secondary been garbage for some time, really getting exposed this year w/o a talented edge rusher....Wade gets his dog walked weekly

Fields could use another year in college but he’ll bounce, he still tries to make plays and force throws that aren’t there.

Teague showed he wasn’t next up already during the Clemson game after JK went down....nothing new there

Indiana had a great game plan....I’ll take the dub tho:pimp:

I think we got spoiled with Zeke then Weber/JK. Teague ain’t bad he’s just not what we have grown accustomed to seeing. I was honestly shocked he took that long run all the way to the end zone. Sermon hasn’t done much to impress me either. Those other guys were homeruns waiting to happen.

But yeah this secondary is just atrocious, and Wade is so meh.

That Olave/Wilson WR combo is so dangerous though :pimp:

Chip Kelly is trolling the **** out of Oregon by running the blur offense today :lol:

Their defenders look like they're seeing a ghost. bigmike23 bigmike23 what the hell is going on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom