OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao y’all can’t quote a dude that calls himself a “semi retired journalist” with 300 followers that doesn’t even cover Columbia

Would Fickell take it? He's OSU to his core.
I don't think he would, but it may be too big a job to pass up. Last year UC insiders talked about how he spoke publicly and privately about being very content at Cincinnati, but was keeping his eyes on Helton's seat (the entire admin that hired him and built things up in cincy is now here) and a few other jobs.

I don't think he goes back to Ohio State either, but USC, ND if Kelly jumps to the NFL like he's been trying to, and a couple of other jobs like Michigan would probably be too big to not at least listen.

Fickell ain't taking that job :lol:

SC? We already talked about it last year. It'd be about his relationship with Bohn and Sosna. Sosna allegedly had Fleck more in his sights though because, like I said, Fickell's pretty happy at Cincinnati.

This is all moot though. Helton's gonna buy himself 1-2 more years with this season.

Last edited:
Would Fickell take it? He's OSU to his core.

That’s why it would shock me. I mean unless he plans to stay at UC until Day goes to the NFL one day (and who knows when that might be) I think he should jump on whatever big job comes calling.

He had his shot at OSU job and they passed (granted he really had no shot since urban was in waiting) when he did his interim year which was a disaster and not really his fault.

That’s why it would shock me. I mean unless he plans to stay at UC until Day goes to the NFL one day (and who knows when that might be) I think he should jump on whatever big job comes calling.

He had his shot at OSU job and they passed (granted he really had no shot since urban was in waiting) when he did his interim year which was a disaster and not really his fault.
I dont know that he'd even go back to tO$U He said there's no hard feelings with the school, but they did for Ryan Day what he maybe deserved?

This weekend is going to see the most cancellations we've had since football started by up. We'll see more than double digits numbers of games cancelled/postponed.

This weekend is going to see the most cancellations we've had since football started by up. We'll see more than double digits numbers of games cancelled/postponed.
Yep, cold weather coming and a ton of college kids out of contention. It’s going to be ugly.

I dont know that he'd even go back to tO$U He said there's no hard feelings with the school, but they did for Ryan Day what he maybe deserved?

I think he’d go if offered while at UC, but if he was at a big time job? No way. I like him but before he went to UC I personally didn’t want him as HC because he’s a defensive minded coach and I feel like under him it would’ve been the Jim Tressel style all over again

Wonder what CBS does? Bama vs LSU was directly after the masters.
I'm hearing the South Carolina/Ole Miss game could be moved from SEC Network over to CBS. If not, nothing will air after the Masters except Infomercials or maybe last years game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom