***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Relying on this SNF for a win wasn’t the move.

Was down 4 going into tonight’s game. Now im up 11 :lol: vs his Dalvin and Van Jefferson.

Should’ve went with my gut and started Hurts but that Covid **** spooked me.

Money league; up 27 points with Gibson left to play. My opponent still has Renfrow, Dalvin and Philly D.
****. Ready for my L

Other league; up 27 points. My roster done. My opponent still has Josh Jacobs.
****. Ready for some dumb *** ****.

I hate fantasy.

Thank you Bucs defense for not letting Kamara go off. Im up 39...my opponent got Cousins and Montgomery left, so I got a chance after gettin blitzed by Kelce. Should make it in even if I lose though, since some other teams lost.

My other team will be coming off a bye next week. Gotta pray Lamar, Hunt, and Mitchell will be able to suit up

My work league I was “projected” to lose by 24 dude team is solid. The entire team outside of Taylor laid a big dud.. what did my team do — lay a damn dud themselves :smh:

I really hope my falcons fire Arthur smith he sucks!!!! Just running Patterson up the gut with that terrible oline — get creative man :angry:

The 2 leagues that matter though, money leagues I’m looking good for a W (1 of them is the last week of reg season only 4 advance)

100% done in two leagues. Had Brady in one and Taysom/Kamara in another. That SNF game cost me.

Fortunately I have one more league that I have a bye in. So I’m ready for next week.

I sat Taysom this week in favor of Cousins — other league I have Lamar & Taysom, sat them and picked up Hurts (dude in 2nd place dropped him 2 weeks ago)

Down 30 with my Stafford, Renfrow and Devonta against their Montgomery and Kupp

Seeing zeke and jeff wilson on my bench hurts bros :frown:

Need big games from Chubb, Jefferson, Montgomery and DeVonta 🙏🏾

Question: waller is out and I need a TE… was leaning RSJ but he’s been sick. Should I go with Njoku or Moreau?

my team did so bad

fant outscored every player on my team besides Josh Allen :stoneface: and he didn't even have 10 points

SMH my team decides to get destroyed now that it's the second round of the playoffs. Looks like I might be finishing 3rd or 4th when it's all done.

Down 12.34 w/Cousins Monty & Kupp vs Mooney & Vikes D/ST

Up 25.1 w/Hurts & Monty vs Cousins Chubb & Jacobs

League I have Fournette I added AB just before the game. Should have grabbed RoJo too luckily I’ll have #1 priority. (If I pull out this W)

Other league I’ll have #1 as well (if I pull out this W)

I’m tight the #2 guy picked up Rojo. I was thinking about it like two weeks ago but was like meh I’ll just chill.

C’mon Renfrow and Chubb!

This weekend probably the single worst fantasy weekend I’ve ever witnessed. All i can do is laugh. Everyone is some how affected. Sucks that it’s happening during the playoffs.

Hopefully next week is better for those that made it thru this week.

Last edited:
Cook did not deliver for me today. I'm likely going out in first rd of playoffs as my opponent has rams d and Penny. Meanwhile I may have to put Everett in for Higbee unless he miraculously gets cleared by gametime. I'm only up by 6...

Back
Top Bottom