***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Vikings D saved my *** from a last place punishment. Lost Godwin, Nuk and now Kelce to Covid so I def would’ve lost next week.

Out the playoffs in one league

Up 1 pt in main league vs Van Jefferson. Only chance is him ending up on Covid list but it’s unlikely.

Vikings D saved my *** from a last place punishment. Lost Godwin, Nuk and now Kelce to Covid so I def would’ve lost next week.

My opponent had Vikings D and I thought it was gonna be money for them to be in single digits but forgot how s….y the bears are

got the last seed in the playoffs.Just need 2 Points from Devonta, Gibson, and the Rams kicker to win. I'm pretty sure I can do it :lol:

what a mess

my damn nba team going thru same ****.. i got nomore IR spots and its new people everyday getting hit with this

Pretty much given up hope in my ESPN league. Down 20 with McLauren and Goedert left vs their Wilson. That Julio donut hurt.

Thing about RoJo is he misses too much passing assignments so he won’t be the workhorse people think and even i forgot. Le’veon Bell just signed :lol:

need van Jefferson to do something

really wish I followed everything I posted and didn't play Jeudy... id be going 2nd round right now

Had I started my day ones Hurts and Sanders, I would’ve been in the second round. But started Taysom and Rhamondre. Two players I didn’t have on my roster two weeks ago.

I stay overthinking during the playoffs. Not gonna happen again.

Down two leagues. Got one more that I like my chances in winning….hopefully.

My main league the #1 team has Josh Allen/Stafford, JT, Kupp, Chase and Kittle….he’s gonna win that ‘ship I’m sure of it.

one and done after going 12-2. Im done with fantasy football. I need a break anyways. Been in it since 2012

Back
Top Bottom