***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

for those that use yahoo, if we drop a player for tomorrow's waivers, when do those dropped players become eligible to get picked up? sunday morning?

i need to strategically drop some guys :lol:

If you drop tomorrow im Pretty sure it’ll be Sunday

Should I drop Taysom Hill, Michel, and Dillon for Kirk, St. Brown, and Justin Jackson or Jeff Wison?

Jackson - St Brown - Kirk … that order
I got Josh Allen..

Yeah drop Taysom chances are your opponents aren’t rushing to get him cuz someone else got them to this point. And if it comes to it you end up facing him well you know what he can/can’t do

I got
Johnathan Taylor
Cordarrelle Patterson
James Robinson
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
A. Dillon
S. Michel

Hoping to scoop up Justin Jackson

Who's droppable from here?

I landed Rojo AB and Justin Jackson

Other league I added AB just before Sunday night vs NO, got Rojo and Gabriel Davis

I like both of my matchups at face value 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Last edited:
If D’Andre Swift comes back this week imma be pissed. Could’ve used him last week.

Seems like my team went to **** when he got injured. He was soooo consistent:smh:

Tweet deleted but here it was …

89601BA4-09EA-4471-A8FF-F5645F8A35A3.jpeg

Cooks projected points was 0 since yesterday. And today it came back. People saying maybe it’s because he’s vaxxed and has a chance to play?

I’ve added damn near every one I can thats auto starts I’m running out of room :lol:

My last move will be dropping Taysom for a kicker this week. Now I gotta figure out whether I’m gonna start AJ Brown or not tonight

Back
Top Bottom