***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Sermon, you better take the job!
I drafted Sermon so I’m going to wait it out. I just feel like I’d have to spend a decent chunk of my FAAB to secure Mitchell. Also gotta worry about Hasty and the inevitable return of Wilson (although that’s way down the line in terms of fantasy). I also gotta deal with the uncertainty of the Baltimore backfield, but I’m sticking with Ty’son there….

Really dont want to use my waiver on a SF committee back but my RB situation is bad :smh:

Prob wont land him anyway at #5 .. claim going in for Mitchell & Ingram

Never been in a fantasy league like this before but glad to get a first week W.
F2A152BE-7FB0-4B40-91B6-2CECAEA86595.png

FE4A5421-959B-459F-B03D-31BBCF3D0B77.png

55A3D32F-9138-42DA-9066-D50EC91898EB.png

I drafted Sermon so I’m going to wait it out. I just feel like I’d have to spend a decent chunk of my FAAB to secure Mitchell. Also gotta worry about Hasty and the inevitable return of Wilson (although that’s way down the line in terms of fantasy). I also gotta deal with the uncertainty of the Baltimore backfield, but I’m sticking with Ty’son there….

Sermon, you better take the job!

And Shannahan then brings in Kerryon Johnson :sick:

I got Sermon and I'm going for Mitchell - hopefully one of the 2 can take over so I don't have to deal with the headache but between the 2 I think one runs with it.

Lots of waiver activity in my leagues.
I like my rosters, gonna give it another week. Week 1 flukes, no need for overreactions

Need to drop 1 for a defense and i have no idea who to drop. leaning towards Ty’Son Williams since he got vultured by Murray on MNF and i expect a RBBC by the Ravens moving forward

thoughts?

3CF7C182-E27E-44BB-BBC7-F783064A1A19.jpeg

Do people think Williams on the 49ers is going to be a regular starter going forward? It’s basically between him, Murray on Baltimore and J Williams on Denver for my #2 RB

Also planning on starting Deebo over Calvin Ridley, probably going to get burned either way there

Do people think Williams on the 49ers is going to be a regular starter going forward? It’s basically between him, Murray on Baltimore and J Williams on Denver for my #2 RB

Also planning on starting Deebo over Calvin Ridley, probably going to get burned either way there
Tough to say on the Niners RB situation until we see at least one more game played. it may be telling that they put Mitchell on the active roster over Trey Sermon but i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a RBBC or a 60/40 split between Mitchell and Sermon unless Mitchell just balls out and takes control of the position.

I definitely see a RBBC happening in BLT.

Damn benching Ridley :lol:

I’m considering starting Deebo over Jefferson or Woods this week. Deebo is a clear cut WR1 while the other guys are 1b types. I also have Adams who should have a bounce back game.

I’m considering starting Deebo over Jefferson or Woods this week. Deebo is a clear cut WR1 while the other guys are 1b types. I also have Adams who should have a bounce back game.
I'd probably go Deebo over Woods. If it isn't for a late game TD off improv then Woods scores less than 5pts in most formats last week...also got Van Jefferson taking targets away

Back
Top Bottom