***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Only claim i put in for didnt get for Mitchell.

Rolling out Tyson & RoJo. Added Gainwell as FA 🤷🏾‍♂️ oh well James White out there too. Just save my waiver spot for the inevitable starter that goes down

In my 12 team league, last on waiver, I was able to get Swift. Shocked :lol:

he’s gonna be a bye week fill in. Don’t think I can play him over Aaron Jones, Kamara and Carson.

In my 12 team league, last on waiver, I was able to get Swift. Shocked :lol:

he’s gonna be a bye week fill in. Don’t think I can play him over Aaron Jones, Kamara and Carson.

Wait what - a pre draft rank top 15 RB was on the waiver wire?

How ...

WR depth needed in 12 team standard (top 2)

Watkins, Shepard, Agholor, Sanders, Patrick/Hamler, Kirk/R.Moore

Odell ruled out.

Jaylen Waddle vs BUF or Sterling Shepherd at WAS?

My league only has 3 bench spots. So far I have JuJu, Marquez Callaway, and Sony Michel. Should I look to grab a different RB or stick with Michel and hope he gets a bigger role. Lat Murray, Nyheim Hines, and Ronald Jones are some of the available RBs in my free agent pool.

Wait what - a pre draft rank top 15 RB was on the waiver wire?

How ...
Person in the league did this the day after draft. Not sure if he didn’t draft a kicker or Defense and needed players to drop. But he dropped the wrong players :lol:

36DF7A16-8400-4327-B506-6EF039329260.jpeg

My league only has 3 bench spots. So far I have JuJu, Marquez Callaway, and Sony Michel. Should I look to grab a different RB or stick with Michel and hope he gets a bigger role. Lat Murray, Nyheim Hines, and Ronald Jones are some of the available RBs in my free agent pool.
Murray in a heart beat. I think he will take over starting this week.

Person in the league did this the day after draft. Not sure if he didn’t draft a kicker or Defense and needed players to drop. But he dropped the wrong players :lol:

36DF7A16-8400-4327-B506-6EF039329260.jpeg
Wow :smh:

Guy in my money league day after draft dropped thielen - I believe he picked up Gronk. Def could have dropped someone else.

of course I didn’t get thielen I was #2

Someone dropped Terry in my work league the day after the draft and I missed out bc i didn’t check my app :smh: :lol:

Picked up Jeff Wilson Jr and moved him into the IR slot for all my leagues. Had to get rid of Bateman, but I need RBs more than I need WRs and Niners RBs stay getting hurt.

Lol someone dropped 100 fab in my league as well for mitchell. Think it's going to be rbbc for the 49ers
I put it for $50 because I was desperate for another RB if he pans out

guy had mostert but damn, kinda idiotic. I figured I would get outbid at $50

Someone dropped Jarvis earlier this week and I picked him up off the waiver today….

Here is my current line up… who should I start at FLX? Aiyuk got me 0 points last week 😂🤦🏽‍♂️
077912EC-B3B8-48A4-927C-448B38A9893D.png 5AB5E3CB-4CC9-40A6-9A67-55FFCADEEEE8.png

As a 49er fan I avoid all 49ers RBs 😂

As a 49er fan, do you believe Deebo is the real deal or this is a mirage? Need a solid WR2 now after losing Jeudy and OBJ still being hurt.

Should I start him over Devonta Smith? Amari is my WR1.

Deebo is our clear cut WR1, he was there for our superbowl run and before Air Aiyuk so Kyle trusts him more…. The problem with him is staying healthy….

Sermon or Mitchell in this Niners back field?

Hasty’s gona get some burn as well. Tough decision whenever it comes to 49er RB’s and I know its only week 1 but Mitchell looked good and earned getting carries this Sunday

edit— Hasty got the goal line carry / TD last week

49ers in general seem to get hurt .. something ain’t right in their training facility or something

Anyways their RB room is deep:
Mitchell
Hasty
Sermon
Wilson Jr
K. Johnson (added to PS yesterday)
Cannon (claimed today from Ravens)

Same goes for Baltimore, Harbaugh just said all 4 guys will be getting work. How that plays out in the game this week, I’d say not likely esp against Kc but over the course of the next few weeks sounds like a headache

Lamar - Williams - Murray - Freeman - Bell

Someone offered me Montgomery and Pollard for Zeke. PPR League.

my rbs already mediocre (Zeke, Hunt, Edmonds and RoJones), don’t need to make it even worse.

Back
Top Bottom