***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Only real backfields you can trust is maybe 6-7 teams in the league. Everyone pinned Gibson as a monster this season but I saw more of McKissic in.

Meh.

Gibson is a every week starter IMO just this week game script got away from them running (that last pic by Wash should def have been a run though - idk what they were thinking.)

Defensive end, Chase Young, gave me 5 points thanks to his 3 tackles and 1 stuff.
23AC73D5-03BC-408D-B6FD-3A31995489CC.png

Did IDP once, our league didn’t care for it so we ain’t ever done it since. I do keep an eye on them since fantasy football is life.

Did IDP once, our league didn’t care for it so we ain’t ever done it since. I do keep an eye on them since fantasy football is life.
I had JJ Watt a few years ago. Dude was a cheat code lining up as a TE catching TDs. :lol:

Did IDPs a couple times. Not the biggest fan but does take strategy. I targeted corners playing opposite of studs since they get more tackle opportunities and those on kick return duties.

Barber/Drake news is irritating. I would like to believe Drake gets the majority of yardage while Peyton ‘starts’ and does nothing

Barber/Drake news is irritating. I would like to believe Drake gets the majority of yardage while Peyton ‘starts’ and does nothing
That’s Gruden for you!
I don’t think the raiders will be able to run against Pitt anyways their oline is wack. Drake should have 5-7 catches if it’s ppr. Barber may be a nuisance.

Sups y’all,
Been going back and forth on this one and leaning towards Fournette. Who would y’all go with?

fournette vs Falcons
Eli Mitchell @ Philly

RBs suck but I’ll need 2 to trot out there (standard)
Ty Williams, RoJo, Drake, Gainwell, David Johnson

I had Williams & RoJo but Arians be on that bull ..

Gotta pick up a kicker, looking like DJ is getting dropped

E1933701-7919-41D6-A26F-7D070977CCEF.png

Williams n drake solely based on potential touches.

williams and prolly drake. I think drake will definitely be playing snaps (whether he will get touches, tbd) but yeah I fear the Same for Rojo. Too many weapons in Tampa.

btw - how did you end up in such a tough running back position. 😂

Back
Top Bottom